Hello?

You sit on the couch walking The Graham Norton Show when your phone starts to ring. No caller ID. Strange. You mute the television and accept the call.

"Hello?"

"Umm...ur-"

You hear a long deep tone. They've hung up. You continue watching your show when the same number rings again.

"Hey Y/N." It's Joe. Zoës brother. Zoë your best friend in the whole world and you kind of fancy Joe but have never had the guts to tell either off them!

"Hey Joe! You okay?"

"Ummm.... yep."

Again, he hung up.

-----------

The next day.

You've been a little bit worried about Joe because he was acting so strange yesterday.

You called Zoë and she called Joe. She said he seemed fine but you weren't so sure.

Your phone rang and Joes caller ID came up.

"Hey Joe! What's up?" You say cheerfully.

"Um... I need to ask you a really important question...ur... never mind." Joe seems extremely unsure.

Just act cheerful and happy. Make it seem like it doesn't bother you that he left you in suspense. Be supportive and happy!

"Okay, bye then." Not that cheerful! Now it sounds like you don't care, "Take care, ok?" Much better!

"Yep, Bye!" And he hangs up, yet again. But at least this time he said goodbye.