Break up | 3/3 |Request

Joe's P0V

I walk through the big doors and see her almost immediately. She's so beautiful and happy. Wow. She's laughing with Jack and Conor. No one ever makes me feel like she does when she smiles. I start to walk up to them and Amber immediately frowns at me, "Can we talk?" I look over at Conor and Jack, "Alone?"

"Yeah, sure but just know I've gotten over you and I don't want you to come wreak my life.." she looks down at her hands, "..again."

That hit's me hard and I start to feel the need to cry. "I know it's been a while but I got something that I wanna let you know."

Why did I word it that way!? I sound like such a douche.

"You say to everybody that you hate me and I can't blame you because I left all alone, yeah, I know that I left you all alone."

She looks at me unsure, "Where are you going with this?"

"I should've seen this before," I say under my breath before speaking loud enough for her to hear, "Your all I think about. I was so stupid for letting you go but I know that you're still the one."

"Joe I ca-"

"You might have moved on but you should know that I know you're still the one."

Tears start to form in her eyes as I continue talking, "I know it's probably saying too much but I will never give up."

I take a deep breath, "I'm really hoping you'll forgive me."

"Joe, I'm sorry but you need to find someone else."

"I tried- I tried to find somebody but I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah. I just can't get it out my head."

Amber dries her eyes and look straight into mine. I can't help but stare at beautiful colour. I have to restrain myself from kissing her.

"I didn't​ think I would survive those ten months of getting over you. I was depressed and lonely. The only people who actually cared and visited me was those two idiots." She said pointing over to where Conor and Jack were standing, pulling faces at each other.

"I was waiting for you to turn up, to call, to do anything. But once again you didn't and I was left disappointed."

I take her hand and she immediately pulls it from my grip.

"Don't you dare touch me!" She says forcefully.

"Do you want to know the real reason why?"

"Very much so." She crosses her arms, waiting for an actual reason.

"Caused I loved you. I love you."

"That doesn't even-"

"Make sense?" She nods, annoyed that I cut her off, " I knew the hate you were getting would stop and you'd be happy. I didn't care if you hated me because​ you'd be happy."

Next, she does something i don't see coming. She hugs me, and after getting over the shock of it, I hug her back.

"Thank you."

×

She forgave me, she actually forgave me.

We spent the rest of Vidcon walking around together and learning more about each other. She only wanted to be friends but i know one day I will break out of the jail of friend-zoned.

Or, let's hope so.

I know it's short
And unedited
And written on my phone
And mostly dialogue
And horrible
Not very good
I know it's sucks

I know that stuff, THEREFORE I don't need anyone else telling what i already know.

If you know where most of Joe's dialogue comes from. I Love You! X

For those who did the little code the answer was:

Vidcon