*Insert Chapter Title Here*

You're watching a movie with Joe, Caspar, Marcus, Alfie and Jim at your place and in the middle of the movie you fall asleep on Joe's lap. 

You wake up and realise the movies almost done and since everyone is busy watching the movie, nobody notices that you're awake, but you continue to keep your eyes closed.

You feel as Joe just plays with your hair softly, brushing it away from your cheeks. You suddenly hear a voice talking to him.

"Wow Joe, I've never seen you look at anyone like you're looking at Y/N right now."

You feel a sudden change of movement and hear a "Hey!" Joe must have nudged whoever said that.

"Well it's true, don't you like her?" You hear someone else say.

"Of course I do. More than I've ever felt for anyone, ever." Joe says to all of them.

You try not to smile, so no one suspects that you're awake.

"Well then, aren't you going to ask her out, she clearly likes you enough to fall asleep on you." You hear them tease and laugh softly.

"I am going to wait for the right moment." He says back.

Eventually the movie ends and Joe is forced to 'wake you up'. You say goodbye to all of the boys until all who is left is Joe. You turn to look at him blushing from hearing his words before.

"Well, I guess I'll leave now." He starts walking towards the door behind you, you grab his wrist  and pull him back. You slide your hand into his and intertwine your fingers with his.

"I think now is the right moment for you to tell me."  At first he looks confused, but as soon as he see you leaning in closer to him and taking his other hand he gets what you're playing at.

"So you heard everything huh?" He says with a playful smile. You nod while biting your bottom lip and smiling slightly. "Well the, Y/N, will go on a date with me tomorrow?"

You nod and smile.

"Yes! Finally!" You say making both of you laugh.