Tickets

If you have a hate for One Direction, then 1, why? And 2, don't read or dissemination this.

Diss* (idk why it autocorrect ed)

Warning: EXTREMELY CRINGE MOMENTS
I unlocked the door and opened it to see a very cheeky and suspicious Sugg.

"What have you done?"

"Made your day in the A.M."
(Cringe I know)
He smirked, I don't know how that smirk could get any bigger.

"Okay? I have idea of where this is going. And it's going in the direction I have an idea about then I love you heaps."

You say while putting down your bag.

"Wells theres only one direction it can go. Kevin agrees that it is an NO SPOON AREA but woman with carrots get in free with lots of Irish accents and long hair."

"Kevin!" You scream, "as in Kevinlouispigeonkevinandspoonsasinliamisscaredofspoonsandcarrotwomenlikelouislikesandirishaccentsandlonghairlikeniallandharry!"

"Yes I think so." Joe says with a slight confused expression.

"Wait you listen to what I talk about." You smile hopefully.

"'Liam has a Spoon phobia' is literally one of the most wonderful things I heard you say except, I love you." He chuckles and brings out two tickets from his back pocket, one with Y/N, Y/L/N on it and another with, Zoë Sugg.

"ZOË'S GOING!!" You yell. It's going to be so fun you and Zoë both love One Direction and would die to meet them, even though Zoë got an interview with them! Lucky bugger!

"Read the small print." His smirk gets bigger.

Meet and greet! You scream at the top your lunges and see Joe payned face. (hehe sorry!)

"Yayayayayayay! I get to meet Lois and Liam and Harry and Niall! I GET TO MEET NIALL HORAN! The love of my life!"

Joe coughs and I hear him mumble, " Maybe not such a good idea! Everybody wanna steal my girl! For goodness sake."

"I mean the second best love of my life." You say grinning, you hug Joe as hard as you can, squeezing all of the air out him. You let go and let him breath.

"Kiss me."

"You mean 'Kiss you'"

"What?" He makes the cutest confused face and makes you chuckle.

"The song it's called, "Kiss You'"

"Whatever"

He kisses you sweetly.

You smile into the kiss this is the sweet, charming, caring boy you fell in love with.

He was better than words.

Perfect.

Irresistible.

I would do anything for him.

I love every little thing about him.

And I just can't let him go.

I just named about 8  1D songs. So proud! I just counted them and it was only six but I'm sure if you add the other cringe stuff in it would be 8 so there!

Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,
Meggie xx

Toot-Toot