Big Brother Jim

In this imagine Jim is your big brother! xx

Joe and Jim your two favourite guys in the world. Your boyfriend and your brother filming a Q&A.

You sit on a chair the corner of the room and watch them laugh and answer questions.

"How long have you know each other?"
"3-4 years"
"Do you like Australians or New Zealanders better?"
"I like New Australanders the best!"

Jim looks at Joe and says, " Ohh you better answer this question right! Who are your two favourite people?"

Joe thinks and takes a while.
"Y/N and Zoë!"

"Incorrect. The answer I was looking for was Jim and Jim."

You laugh, "This isn't a game show!"

Joe looks down at the phone then looks up at you. "Oh. Maybe we should skip this one. Bit of a sticky subject."

"No skipping!" Jim says in a funny old grandad voice.

"Okay... Jim, what would you do if, are you sure?" Joe eyes were begging.

"Read it!"

"What would you do if I broke up with Y/N?" Joe looks fake worried, " You can just tell us, you don't have to show us!"

Jim stands up and walks out of the room. About five minutes later he walks in with a rolled up news paper.
"If you ever brake up or hurt my baby sister, I would do this."

Jim starts hitting Joe over the head with the rolled up newspaper and you help to laugh!

"Leave the dude alone!" You say laughing hysterically.

Jim continues to hit Joe and you stand up to separate them. "Jim go and sit the naughty corner!" You say sitting on Joes lap.

"Core, she's a bossy one isn't she!" Joe jokes and smirks.

"Jim pass me that newspaper will you." Jim passes you the newspaper and you start hitting Joe over the head.

You stop and you tummy's sore from laughing.
"Love you really!" You stick your tongue out and give Joe a quick peck on the cheek.

Jim notices, "I'm leaving that in!"

You get up and walk out of the room as you hear Joe say, "That's it for today's video, if you liked it please like and subscribe for another Sugg Sunday special! Hoo-hoo!"

You chuckled to yourself and walk in to the kitchen. You turn around and see Jim standing behind you.

"Who said you could leave the naughty corner?"

"Sorry Miss Bossy!"

"Excuse me!?" You laugh as Jim walks back into the room head hung low, smiling a cheeky smile.

#siblinggoals