Break Up | 1/3 | Request

Requested by the amazing Amber aka NekoQween so go follow her!

Joe and you made a video for his channel, the 'Girlfriend Tag'. Since then your social media followers have increased by thousands. You've had many positive tweets and comments on Instagram but in all of those positive comments there have, of course, been some extremely negative ones. You've decided that your just going to ignore them.

3 Months Later.

You find yourself sitting in the bath fully clothed with the shower water running over your head. Crying. The messages have gotten worse. They don't just talk about you, they talk about your relationship, about how your not good enough, selfish, a liar, a cheater...

and you can't keep the tears in anymore, so here you are sitting in the bath with the shower running over your head, praying Joe doesn't walk in.

6 Months Since the Girlfriend Tag.

It's gotten worse. So much worse. You can't believe what they have said. Joe caught you crying yesterday and he was angry. Like scary angry.

You woke up this morning and he was gone. No note in the kitchen. Nothing.

You open the closet and a are relieved to see his clothes folded neatly and his two of his three coats hung up. You let out a sigh and walk over to your phone. Twitter notifications are spread across your home screen as you open your phone.

"Leave our Joe alone!"

"Don't ever hurt Joe again!"

"You don't deserve your subscribers! Or Joe"

What did I do? You think, you open Joe's twitter account and see in big block letters,

"YOU HURT MY HEART WITH WHAT YOU SAY! I'm sorry.. @ambertheram"

I hurt him? how? You don't understand what you could have done.

When Joe comes home you're surprised to see his eyes clear of tears when he sees you, he walks up and embraces you in a weak hug.

"What was that tweet about?" You ask you voice small and quiet. He backs away from you slightly before saying in the same small voice as you, "I'm sorry Amber, but we just aren't as compatible as I thought we were."

The anger boils up inside of you and you yell voice your cracking, "What kind of excuse is that! I love you! No! I loved you! Before you broke my heart! Goodbye Joe and with what! That disgusting excuse! One and a half years! What even! Nevermind!"

You storm into your shared bedroom and start to pack your stuff.

-----

Joes P0V

"What kind of excuse is that! I love you! No! I loved you! Before you broke my heart! Goodbye Joe and with what! That disgusting excuse! What even! Never mind!" She storms out of the room with tears falling to the ground.

I did what was right. I know it. Her pain will stop. The hate will stop. She'll be happy.

I could've had a better excuse. I know but I don't care if she hates my guts, she'll be happy.

Happier.

3 Days Later.

I've mucked up. Conor and Jack made me realise how much I need her.

But she's gone...

3 Months Later

*ding*

'New from Catsberle'

She uploaded! She must have gotten over me...

"Hello, everyone! I know, I'm back! It's been a few months but I just went through something that really hurt." She smiled weakly. I hurt her, "But I've decided to shut that person out and anyway, today I'm going to do something a little bit different. I'm going to cover a song with small bit of singing talent I have."

She still looks as beautiful as ever. I miss her so much.

" This song has a lot of meaning at the moment. So here we go..." The introduction to the song starts, I recognise it almost immediately.

I feel a hot salty tear roll down my face. I haven't cried since the day she left. I went monotone and ignored my friends, it was the biggest mistake of my life. But the song choice also makes it harder.

She starts to sing.

"Little do you know,
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep,
Little do you know,
I'm still haunted by the memories,
Little do you know,
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece.

Little do you know I,
Need a little more time.

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside,
I'm holding back,
for the fear that you might change your mind,
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a hard fight.

Little do you know I,
Need a little more time."

The tears fall from my eyes as they fall from hers.

"I'm sorry." We say in unison but she's still on the other side of the computer screen, "So that's it for today, Thank you for watching! Peace out."

Her outro is usually filled with energy and enthusiasm but this ones cold and sad. I've mucked up but I still get out my camera and set up for this weeks video.

2 hours later

Watching over my edited video, I just wait for the end. It's good, I just pray she watches it. I press upload and wait.

-------------------------------------------------

What's at the end of Joe's videos?

Why does it say 1/3 in the title?

Is that the end? or is there another part?

Am I crying?

Why is this depressing?

Will it take another 3 weeks to upload like it did last time?!

Yes! Wait... No? No! No it will not otherwise.... (I need to threaten myself somehow) Otherwise.... Otherwise I will not have chocol... where am I going with this?

Okay if I don't upload in the next 3 weeks, I,

Meggie Middlename Perry,

will follow every single person who has ever commented.