2016 Christmas Special

You apply the deep red lipstick to your lips and fix your mistletoe clip holding back a strand of your hair. Your red cocktail dress clings to you curvy hip and slim waist as if it was made for you.

You see the fake eyelashes sitting in the draw still unused. They're a pain to apply but you have they thinnest eyelashes ever even with mascara.

-

You step back from the mirror. You finally finished your makeup and decided to wear the eyelashes.

You take the clip out and start to curl your hair. It was just too cheesy so you put a cute reindeer antler headband in instead.

-

You and Joe are going to a Christmas party hosted by Joes friends, Jimbob and Tan?

They sound like some sort of robot names! No offence to them.

You hear the door open and feel arms wrap around your waist as Joe hugs you from behind, " You look stunning, Princess."

"Thank you, you look very handsome," you say while blushing.

"You ready?" you nod, "Let's go then."

You hop in the car and start driving to Jimbob and Tans house.

-

You walk into the huge house and immediately hear 'Summertime Sadness' blasting through the speakers.

Joe leads you up to two people a tall thin guy with a kind face and stubble and a gorgeous girl with brown and a bright smile, " Hi, I'm Tanya or Tan," she says, "and this is my husband Jim."
She looks up at the tall man.

You smile, " I'm y/n, Joes boyfriend's."

"Gosh dude, you scored there," said Jim as Tan hits him playfully.

" Yeah, she's a real beauty." He's says referring to 'Beauty and the Beast'.

"But you're no beast."

Tan smiles and plays with her hair, " You guys are so cute, come on y/n, I'll show you around."

You look up at Joe and he nods smiling.

"Ok!"

You follow Tan and look back at Joe and Jim and can tell they're talking about you.

-

As Tan shows you around she asks you all sorts of questions,
"Hows Joe been treating you?"
"What's it like to live in London?"
"What do you like to do in your spare time?"
And at the same time she was introducing you to all of these other YouTube's, you felt like you were on some sort of talk show.

You excuse yourself from Tan to get a drink and walk under a door with mistletoe hanging from it.

Someone suddenly pushes you against the door frame and starts kissing you violently. You gain the strength to push them off and can't help yourself from crying. You run to find Joe. What will he think of you!

...