Troubles with Tyler! (Oakley)

You have been traveling with some of your best friends, Joe, Zoe, Louise, Tyler (Oakley), Caspar, Troye and Alfie. (notice how Joe is first!) You have been traveling around Caspar's homeland, South Africa. It is so beautiful! You've ridden elephants, danced, eaten, played some different drums and tomorrow you are going right out into the wilderness.

You sit in the spa, the moon reflecting on the water. Zoe sits to left of you, and Tyler to the right. Tyler speaks first, "Y/N, I've seen the way you look at Joe."

"What do you mean?" You ask, looking over at Tyler and then back at Zoe, she smiles a large grin. You can tell they planned to get you alone.

"Oh, It's so obvious! Even Caspar can see it and he's as blind as a bat when it comes to girls!" Zoe laughed, " Well anyway, you two talk. I'm going to bed."

You and Tyler said goodnight to Zoe and continued talking.

"It is so obvious!"

"I don't like him!"

"How come you blush every time he says anything to you!?"

"I don't know!" You say blushing.

"Y/N, darling, you're one of my best friends and you know I only want you to be happy! But I guess if it is just a stupid little crush! Then I won't interfere!" Tyler said putting his hand on your shoulder.

 "Tyler, I know you even if i ask you to leave it alone, you will interfere!" You say laughing slightly.

"Okay, Okay!" Tyler say with a small laugh as well, " I going to bed!"

"Night Tyler!"

"See your *ss in the morning! Don't fall asleep in the pool!" Tyler shouts from the door.

You smile and sit in the spa for another five minutes. Before you get out Tyler's words replay in your head.

You check your phone, 11:45, you groan and get into the cold apartment/hire house sheets.

***************************************************************************

 I wake to the sound of my stupid annoying alarm! 7:00! Are you serious?! What were you thinking!

You get out of the warm shower and get dressed.

You wear a cute flowy lace crop top, and high waisted light denim shorts. You slips on some cute white lace Converse low top shoes.

You walk down the stairs and hear Tyler say, "Girl! God! You look bomb!"

You smiles at the ground, "Thanks, Tyty!"

He smiles at you and walks upstairs, "See you for breakfast!"

********************

You walk into the kitchen and see that Caspar has ordered pizza. For breakfast?

"Are you serious Caspar!? Pizza?"

"What's wrong with having God's gift for breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll go to heaven now!" You laugh and Caspar brings you into a bear hugs.

Joe walks in and his jaw clenched slightly, you blush a bright pink.

Caspar lets go and you see what Joe is wearing, he looks... so cute!

He's wearing a  white top with the quote, 'Sarcasm, One of my many talents' and some cute brown shorts with white vans.

"You look... nice, Y/N." Joe says quietly, you blush and reply, " Thanks, you looks good too."

He smiles.

"As much as I would like this super cute but incredibly awkward moment  to continue, I think you two need some breakfast, so eat up!" Tyler says from the kitchen doorway.

He grabs a piece of pizza and shoves it in his mouth. We all give him weird looks as Caspar does the same, Zoe and Louise come through the doorway laughing.
-----------------
"ALFIE GET YOUR *SS DOWN HERE!"

"Tyler stop being so loud it's eight!" You scold and Tyler sticks his tongue out.

"Zoë can you go and see what he's doing please!?" Asks Louise, you know she hates waiting.

The whole car ride, Joe and Caspar entertain us.

"On the ways back I dibs sitting with Tyler in the army safari car thing!" Joe raises his hand.

"If you sit with me, Y/N coming!" Tyler raises his hand higher.

"Uh, really, fine!" Joe whines, "I'll get you back!"

"Wow, that makes me feel loved!" You say laughing.

"He does love you really!" Zoë says and Joe glares at her.
-----------------
On the way back you sit with Tyler, Troye and Joe.
Joe and Tyler sit across from you and Troye.

Its rather silent when suddenly Tyler starts talking, "You know what, You and Joe would make such a cute couple. Why aren't you guys dating?"

Tyler puts his arm around Joe and smirks.

Joe whispers, "Tyler shut up!"

"It's totally true! I ship it" Troye says and you turn a deep shade of pink.

"The troubles of having Tyler as a friend! When he ships he ships it hard out" says Troye.

"Troye, Tyler stop." Joe whispers again blushing.

"Y/N would you like to go out with Joe?" Tyler asks.

"He doesn't want to go out with me!"

"Yeah I do." Joe whispers.

"Then it's official! The ship has sailed and is heading for love island!" Tyler shouted.

"Tyler shut up." Joe whispered again.

"I can't wait to tell Zoë!" A smirk covers Tyler's face. Of course he planned this.

Typical troublesome Tyler Oakley.