Chapter 13

It's been a couple of months since I've been back with Punk and he's really proven himself to me. He devoted any time he can really get to calling me when we're separated because of work or just a night or two home to building back up my trust in him. I really feel terrible, though, because even with how much he's been trying to get me to trust him again there's still that nagging feeling of doubt in the back of my mind that he's still cheating on me... But I always just push it to the back of my mind because I really do want to trust him again, I want to trust him fully and without question... But I'm not even sure if I ever really will be able to again.
I stood backstage at RAW and it's only a few days until Battleground and I watched the segment between Punk, Heyman, Ryback and Axel... and I don't think I've ever seen Punk more fired up. I saw him jump the barrier and do whatever to his knee... He never told me he was going to sucker in Heyman and Ryback. I watched in suspense and worry as he hobble around in pain as once he spun around and whacked Heyman I shook my head and smiled. "How did you not see that coming Jamie?" I said out loud to myself as his music blared out and I walked to meet him at the guys dressing room. He walked there and saw me, a devilish smile on his face... I started to get scared, but I didn't show it. "You had me worried Punk, why didn't you tell me you were gonna-" I was cut off by Punk coming over quickly and claiming my lips roughly with his. I completely lost my train of thought as he disconnected our lips and kept his forehead placed lightly against mine.
"Because... You SUCK at keeping your mouth shut" he mumbled softly. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together as he started to lead me out of the building to his car. I looked at him questioningly. "Where we going?" I asked as we got to the car.
"Back to the hotel" he answered simply.
"We're not gonna stay for the rest of RAW?"
"Honestly, I'm in the mood for something else tonight" his voice was a bit neutral, but the wicked glint in his eyes as he started the car told me exactly what he was up for doing tonight.
"Punk" I said softly, a bit worried at this new side of him that I was seeing.
"Don't worry darling... You're gonna love it" he responded cooly as we left the parking lot. My heart started beating fast, I was sure it was beating loud enough for Punk to hear, but if he heard it he sure didn't show it. The car finally stopped in the hotel lot and I was honestly second guessing letting Punk get me in the car. He hopped out quickly and started leading me inside.
We got upstairs to our floor and he basically dragged me out of the elevator. How does he still have so much energy?! He opened the door as walked in and held the door open and saw I was hesitant to enter. He gave me a questioning glance "You okay Jaim?" He asked softly moving towards me.
"Can you just tell me what the hell it is you wanted to do?" I asked, slight anger and impatience hinting my voice.
"Babe, what's wrong?"
I huffed "Forget it" I said walking in past him, his energy seemed to just evaporate.
"Did I do something?" I looked at him "Aside from that"
"I just... Nerves I guess" I sat down on the edge of the bed and Punk came and sat next to me, putting a hand on my back.
"What could the amazing, fantastic, perfect Miss Jamie Sapphire possibly have to be worried about?" He asked sweetly, obviously trying to cheer me up.
"I don know... Guess I just don't want to see you get hurt at Batteground" I answered. And I was telling the truth, I didn't want to see him get a beat down from Ryback like I knew he was probably going to. He chuckled softly.
"Jaim... Don't worry about me. If I get hurt, I'll have the most insanely attractive nurse ever to help me get better" he joked and gave me a wink before placing a quick kiss on my lips. That one little peck just sent shockwaves through my body, so I just decided to send caution to the wind. I grabbed the front of his shirt and brought his lips back to mine in a rough attempt to keep the amazing sensation going... And trust me, it did. I felt him push me down into the bed behind me, and quite frankly, I didn't care now. I could feel his energy building up again. "Just tell me when you want me to stop" he mumbled against my lips as I felt him pull his shirt off.
"Don't" I mumbled back simply. I felt him smile against my lips as his hands trailed down my sides.
"I was hoping you'd say that"