Chapter 21

"Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself" came the lyrics to the song, 'Animal I Have Become', that was currently playing off my phone as I got ready for RAW that night in the dressing room. I felt like I was going to pass out and I saw bright headlights and heard a loud car horn, then the images passed and I was fine again. What the fuck was that? I don't know, but you're fine, it was probably nothing, said the conscience voice in my head. I shook my head and looked into the mirror to finish putting on my make-up. I heard the door to the room close and I turned to see Punk leaned back against the door, smiling at me. "Hey beautiful" he said.

"You know this is the Diva's locker room, right?" I joked as I turned to the mirror again. He chuckled and soon enough his arms wrapped around my waist.

"You know that I don't care, right"

"I figured"

I finished applying the eye shadow that I had and then put it down and turned around in Punk's arms and smiled at him. "Love you" I said before placing a quick kiss onto his lips.

"Love you too" he replied mocking me and placing a quick kiss to my lips as well.

"Youuuu, have to go"

"Whyyy?" He whined. I pointed behind him and he turned to see AJ, Nikki, Brie, Layla, Natalya, and Alicia standing in the doorway to the room. He turned back to me, rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'll see you in a few" he told me, kissed me again, then let go of me and walked out, passed all the suggestive gazes that looked from him to me as he left. They all came into the room and shit the door behind them, all turning to me once they were all in. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Nikki asked wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing, at all, just my boyfriend coming to see me is all" I answered as then turned to apply some eye liner.

"Seems like it would have been a lot more than just a visit had we not showed up" Nattie spoke up from her seated position as she put on her boots.

"C'mon, you guys know me better than that, I wouldn't do that here in the locker room, who do you take me for?"

"Jamie K. Sapphire, who is way too head over heels for her boyfriend who really needs to cool down around his girl" AJ said as she walked into the bathroom at the back of the locker room.

"Shut it AJ, you were all over him during your storyline before he set his sights on me" I called in to her. She poked her head out to us "Believe me, he had his sights set in you long before you thought he did" she responded before she closed the door again. Everyone's eyes focused on me and I started blushing. "Really?" I asked. They all nodded, every last one of them telling me about Punk talking about me on many different occasions as if we were together before we actually were. I couldn't believe it... he did always love me.

-

-

-

"You, sir, are an incredible wrestler Mr. Best In The World" I praised as we walked back to the guys locker room.

"Well... I try" he said, laughing as we kept walking. Your girl friends came by today. Nikki, Brie, April, Nattie, Victoria Crawford, and that British chick Layla. The faint voice sounded like Punk said that to me but his mouth didn't move. I looked at him questioningly. "You say something?" I asked him. He looked over at me.

"Aside from 'well I try', no I did not" he told me and looked at me like I had a few screws loose, which I probably do. I'm probably just overly tired. I've had some pretty late nights lately hanging out with Punk 'til like 1 in the morning being real 5 year olds. We got to the locker room and Punk said he'd meet me over at catering so I went. I dropped into a chair and stretched my legs out in front of me, throwing my head back and letting out a breath as well. I miss hearing your perfect voice, I wish you'd open your gorgeous green eyes and talk to me. There was that voice again!! What the fuck?!?! You know what? It's probably my mind just relating something from when Punk and I first became friends. There would be times when I'd get mad at him and I'd just turn away from him and close my eyes and I wouldn't say anything to him. He'd always manage to coax me to open my eyes but he could never get me to talk until he apologized. But... wait...

"Jamie!" said Punk loudly as he grabbed my shoulders and scared me shitless.

"Punk! Don't do that!" I scolded playfully, shoving his shoulder.

He put on a puppy dog face "Okays, I sowwy" he said in the cutest voice he could muster. I shook head smiling and got up, his adorable smile matching mine. He grabbed my hand and laced hi fingers through mine, bringing it to his lips an leaving a soft kiss on the back of it, and then started leading my towards the Diva's locker room to grab my things. Once I got everything we needed we walked towards the parking lot I couldn't help but look back at the backstage area behind me and I swear I heard you missed one hell of a RAW last night as we left the building.

A/N- Wow, Jamie's going a bit mental isn't she?... Or is she?

Where's that voice coming from and what does it mean?

What is the voice's purpose here?

Is it just her imagination? Or is it something more?

Oh well, guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out!