Chapter 22

A/N- 1.6K VIEWS!!!!!! OMG you guys are amazing, I feel so special. My story has only been up for like 2 or 3 months and you've given me 1.6K views. Thank you everyone who reads this story and keeps up with all the shit I write. I know that there are writers out there with like 1.6 million views, but this is an accomplishment for me... So any-whore, here's the next chapter! :)

"Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

...Sheild..."

Well shit. I was currently in a match against Naomi and I was taking a trick out of Punk's book and had her locked in the Anaconda Vice... But then these idiots came out and I broke the hold to look for them. The authority thought it'd be good for Punk's upcoming 3 on 1 match against the SHEILD if they came and attacked me, his girlfriend, to piss him off. I never agreed to this but I guess they're going ahead with it anyways. Trinity hi-tailed it out of there and before I could, the three of them had me surrounded. I looked around at them, their devious faces sending chills down my spine at the thought of what could happen. There was this huge ambush on one of the divas last night, it was cool but I felt so bad for her. What? Before I could process the words "Punk's voice" said to me I suffered a blow to the back of the head and was knocked forward to the mat. There were stomps all over my body and I laid there in legitimate pain and I heard Roman roar. Where the fuck are you Punk?! Just before I was lifted up I heard "Look in my eyes! What do you see? The cult of person-a-li-ty" it was Punk's theme song blaring out over the arena. I smiled. Speaking of Punk, what the fuck was that voice. The other ones I could maybe make sense of, but what the hell was that?! Was he talking about WWE? Was it something that's happened before? I wasn't paying attention to anything going on around me and I hadn't realized Punk got rid of all the SHIELD members and was now by my side. "Jamie, Jamie, Jaim!" Punk said next to me. I liked at him and smiled.

"Thank you" I said and sat up, wrapping my arms around him.

"Do you really need to thank me?"

"Yes, because I just got he crap kicked out of me by the SHIELD"

"That was a bad idea on the authority's part"

I pulled back and looked at him "YOU THINK?!" I shouted. He smiled and got up, helping me I my feet at well as we walked backstage. I was still think about the voice I heard out there. I'm seriously going crazy, I'm either too tired or I need medication.

-

-

-

"Punk..." I trailed off thinking about how I was gonna put this.

"Yeah?" he asked turning to me from his place in front of the mirror in the hotel bathroom, which I could see from my seat on the couch.

"I think I've gone literally insane" I too him. I saw his eyebrows furrow in the mirror before he turned and looked at me.

"Why would you think that?"

"I heard that voice again"

"What voice?"

"The one I heard the other night"

"What are you going on about now?" he came and sat down next to me.

The other night at RAW, when I said I thought you said something to me, I heard your voice again out there when I was attacked"

"What'd it say?"

"There was this huge ambush on one of the divas last night, it was cool but I felt so bad for her"

He sat there for a second. "Maybe it's something you've seen before on the archives a shit. You're always looking through old storylines and matches, you probably just saw something the other night and just imagined me telling you about it"

It was a pretty rational thought. I sighed and leaned back against the couch. "Okay, I guess you're right..."

"Great, now, onto new matters" he leaned in closer to me "there any other great shows you'd like I share with me?"

I laughed at him, he was so serious and he asks me about TV shows. That's Punk for ya...

"Yeah" I responded "let's see if Haven's on anywhere"