THREE

"I'm gonna sleep over." I said.

"Cool." He said with a nod. "You need clothes?" He tried getting up.

"I got em." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I got the clothes. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Okay." He said and I went into the bathroom. I took my shower and put on the clothes.

I walked back into his room and saw he had a card waiting on me.

"What's that?" I asked with a small smile.

"I made this when I first developed my crush on you." He said and handed it to me. I sat on the side of his bed and looked at it.

The front had a cute Polaroid of us. I opened it and started reading.

It read, um so hi. I don't know if I ever gave this to you cause I'm such a coward. But this is me telling you that I like you and I might be in love with you. God, I swear I'm blushing if you're with me. But yeah. Today is October 20th 2011. Whenever you read this yes I've had this crush for this long. Your dad and I talked about this like last night and he was like. Man. You've gotta tell her. Well what I wanted to say is that this like will probably evolve into something else. So. Unless this is one year later. I love you Sammy.

That's was the most adorable thing I've ever read.
I looked at my boyfriend and his face. I'm just gonna say. Awwwwwww.

"Well."

"Aww Izzy!" I leaned down and kissed him. "That was so cute!"

"You liked it?"

"I loved it. Ah. You're so sweet!" I kissed him again. "I'm gonna keep this forever and ever. I'll probably gloat about how great of a boyfriend you are."

"Please don't." He was blushing so hard.

"Why?"

"I don't really like my emotions to be all out there."

"Okay Izzy. I'll just say how great of a boyfriend you are." He couldn't help but smile at me.

"Hey. You two alright?" Bill asked.

"Bill. Have a seat. Ester!" I yelled and she walked in. The two sat down.
"You two should know that I love Izzy very much and I want him to be happy."

"We know."

"We're dating now." Izzy said.

"It's about damn time." Ester said and we all laughed.

"I'm glad you support us. But. I want to talk about his hair."

"What about it?"

"Izzy."

"Yes?"

"Are you happy with your hair?"

"No.." He said.

"We know that you don't like your hair but after the surgery. We kinda want something to remind us of our little girl." Bill said.

"Bill. I want him to be happy. And my parents paid for the surgery because you couldn't afford it. It's time for you to say goodbye to Isabelle and say hello to Izzy." I picked up a few strands of his hair.