THIRTY FOUR

We ran off the stage and Charlie kissed me.

"Eager?"

"How'd you know?"
I smiled as she reconnected our lips. My arms wrapped around her neck covering her with the flag.

A flash went off and we looked at Mia.

"Sorry! You guys are so cute!" She said.

"If you post it anywhere I will tickle you until you can't breathe." Charlie threatened.

"Wow, once you have a girlfriend you start getting cute again."

"That's a lie." Charlie said.

"Your threat was to tickle me. You're getting cute."
We walked to Logan who had my daughter on her back.

"Mom! I didn't know you could sing!" They both said making me laugh.

"I can't. I just tried really really hard out there."

"I know you say you can't but that proves otherwise. You know your range, you know your quality. Samantha you can sing." Logan said.

"Yeah babe." Charlie agreed.

"Whatever you say." I said to them and walked back.
I stopped at who I saw.

"Sam.." he said. "Can we talk?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Unlike my little brother I know exactly who you are and the person you pretended to be isn't that in the slightest." I crossed my arms.

"You're gay?"

"That is none of your business."

"Mom?"

"Stay back teddy."

"I have a granddaughter?"

"No." I said and teddy walked up hugging my arm.

"She's white."

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"Bu-"

"Mike."
He approached me.

"Do we have a problem Sam?"

"This man shouldn't be back here." I said.

"There's no problem sir."

"Yes there is. Please just get him out of here."

"Yes ma'am."

"Take it easy man."

"I do what she says." Mike said and escorted him away.
I walked into the green room.

"Who was that?" Teddy asked.

"My biological father." I said and sighed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"Come on. You, me and Nicole have the most messed up parental issues here."

"That is true." I said and proceeded to tell her everything.

We got on the busses and I pulled Nicole into the room.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi." I said back.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Can we sit?"

"Sure."
We sat down.

"So we've managed to do the least talking on this tour."

"I can definitely agree."

"Let's get the elephant out of the room." I said. "How do you feel about Charlie and I?"

"Why does my opinion matter?" She asked with a small smile.

"Because you're not only her ex but her best friend." I said.

"Well Sammy, I only want one thing for her. And if you keep her happy we won't have a problem."

"Do you still love her?"

"There's always gonna be a part of me that does but I like what we have right now." She said and I nodded.

"She keeps on talking about how she wants to tell people, but I'm guessing she's talking to the wrong person about it."

"I was thinking about telling them soon so we'll talk." She said.

"Nicky.."

"Yes?"

"My biological father showed up backstage tonight."

"Oh honey." She hugged me.
And I told another person the story of my biological father.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why are there so many crazy people after you?"

"Well.. it all started with Amy. It was seventh grade when I realized my feelings for her. Soon enough she asked me out and I said yes. It was fine up until sophomore year. Then she got clingy, and manipulative, and untrustworthy. It was mental abuse at its finest. By junior year she ended things and I was lost with no idea what a real relationship was. I went back home with izzy and he said I told you so. Senior year is when I was fully free from Amy's wrath. I felt like I wasn't being suffocated for the first time. Then she started asking me about the people I had been seeing and she want too happy when izzy and I started dating. Izzy and I were the perfect pair. Soulmates since birth. And everything was good until I went back home for the break. Tana and I got off the plane and izzy was waiting for me there. We hugged and in an instant his blood was on my hands. And not even five seconds went by when she shot me." I showed her the scar.
"I was barely conscious to see her try to kill herself but got taken down by security." I stopped and Nicole took my hand. "The guy who hit my vest is her dad. So moral of the story is be careful who you affiliate with."

"Wow. That's crazy." She said.

"It was a lot to deal with." I said. "It prompted my mental breakdown."

She hugged me again.
"Well. I guess it's my turn." She told me her story.