THIRTY EIGHT

A few months later.
"Can we do a song together?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah. What song?"

"Maybe I'm amazed?"

"Wh- oh my god. Is it really time?"
She nodded and I kissed her.

"Charlie. We're gonna do a song from Hamilton!" Nicole yelled.

"Great!" Charlie yelled back. "Is that everything everyone needs? Are we good?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright." She closed the door and climbed on top of me.

"Eager?"

"Shut up." She kissed me and explicit things happened.

When we got to the venue the girls went to do sound check.

I pulled teddy to the side and she hugged me.

"Hey ted."

"Yeah mom."

"I really love Charlie."

"Me too."

"Would you be happy if there was a way for her to be a part of our little family?"

"I'd be overjoyed."

"I have a plan." I whispered it into her ear. She had a wide smile on her face.
"Go on. Let it out."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

"Are you good?"

"Little more.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Okay I'm good now."
I smiled back at my daughter.

"I love your smile ted."

"It's nice to smile mom."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I didn't wanna interrupt but you two are being adorable." Logan said and hugged us. "I'll help out."

"Thanks lo." I said. "What would I do without you?"

"I don't know kid." She said. "Let's get you all dolled up."
We all walked to wardrobe and I changed into a more stage friendly outfit.

I braided my hair up so it would be out of my face and Charlie stuck her head in.

"Ready?"

"Yep." I smiled and took her hand as we walked to the stage.
I blinked and it was showtime.

The girls were dressed accordingly to the sister.

"Angelicaaaa!" Charlie stepped out wearing a pink dress.

"Elizaa!" Then Nicole in blue.

"And Peggy!" And lastly Mia in yellow.

"You guys look adorable." I said and teddy applauded. They proceeded to do vocal warm ups.

"So much talent." Logan said. "I'm jealous."

"You're extremely talented lolo."

"Thanks Sammy."

The light went off.

"Alright ladies. It's time."

"Break a leg." I said to them and Charlie kissed me and teddy on top of her head.

"I love you both." She said.

"We love you too."

I was dressed up and left teddy with Logan and mike.

The track started and I walked out on stage.

"There's nothing rich folks like more than goin downtown and slummin it with the poor. They pull up in their carriages and gawk at the students in the commons just to watch them talk. Take Phillip Schuyler he man is loaded. Uh oh but little does he know that his daughters Peggy, Angelica, Eliza sneak into the commons just to watch all he guys and."

"Work work."

"Angelica!"

"Work work"

"Eliza!"

"And Peggy!"

"The Schuyler sisters."

"Angelica."
"Peggy."
"Eliza."
"Work!" 

I walked off the stage until I had another part.
I took this time to act extremely flirtatious with Charlie since in the musical Aaron burr was the same way.

"Woo! There's nothing like summer in the city. Someone in a rush next to someone looking pretty." I stepped close to her so there was minimal space between us. That made the crowd go insane.
"Excuse me miss I know it's not funny but your perfume smells like your daddy's got money. Why you slummin in the city with your fancy heels? You searchin for an urchin who can give you ideals?"

"Burr you disgust me."

"Ah so you discuss me. I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me." Our faces were centimeters apart at this point.

Since it was a part of the song she pushed me back slowly and I walked off the stage.
They finished and obviously killed it.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else in between. Please put your hands together for SAMM!"

We traded places and I did my songs. But instead of ending it with right hand,
"My beautiful thug hugs. I feel like I've been lying to you." I sat on the edge of the stage. "You all know that I love you very much and I think of us as a little family. So I'm gonna tell you something that some of you won't be surprised about." I paused. "I have a girlfriend."
They went crazy.
"And she's here right now."
I could barely hear myself talk so I had to quiet them down.
"Would you like to meet her?"
They all said yes.

The music started and I brought my mic to my mouth.

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time. Or maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you. Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time. You hung me on a line. Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you."

"Maybe I'm a man. Maybe I'm a lonely man who's in the middle of something. That he doesn't really understand."
Charlie walked out while singing and the crowd went insane.
"Maybe I'm a man. Maybe you're the only woman who could ever help me. Oh won't you help me understand?" She did a riff leading into the guitar break.

"Our tour manager Logan everybody!"
I introduced her as she did the solo.

We sang the rest of the song and it ended.

"KISS HER. KISS HER. KISS HER!" They all chanted.
We both laughed and I took off my hat.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and as we got close enough I covered our faces with the hat.

"AWWWW!" They sounded disappointed and happy at the same time.

"New York! Thank you so much for coming out. We appreciate you! We love you! Goodnight!"

We ran off the stage and I picked her up in a hug.

"I think that was public enough right?" She asked and I laughed before kissing her. Teddy ran to us and we hugged her too.

"Get in here guys." I said and we all hugged.

This. This is what I need.