THIRTY TWO

I closed the door and climbed into the bed. I set the chips down and when teddy wrapped her arms around me.

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

Everything was good until my phone started ringing.

Teddy sat up a little and I shushed her.
"Go back to sleep baby, I'll be right back." I whispered and walked out.

I looked at the contact name and rolled my eyes.

Hello?

Hi Sammy!

What?

Is it bad I just wanted to check in on you?

Cut the shit Tana.

Woah, what the hell?

So are you just trying to ignore the fact that you're a snake? Or do you think that I wouldn't hear about the shit that's been thrown my way about whatever you've been saying or doing?

She was silent.
See Tana if you would've just been real and told me who the hell you actually were and what your intentions were, my daughter wouldn't feel abandoned and alone.

Teddy's fine.

How would you know? I chuckled. 
See, if you wanna talk to her this phone is the only way to do it and I haven't heard from you since hmmm Ohio. You can't get little updates from twitter about her because I intentionally hide her from the media. And unlike you I don't need to go on twitter rants about personal affairs anyway.

You cheated on me.

With who? If you give me a logical answer with receipts I'll believe you.

Charlie.
That made me laugh.

Do you know what cheating is? I asked her. While we were together I couldn't dream of kissing another person and even when it almost happened we both stopped saying how bad of an idea that was. Charlie and I never did anything but dance and lean honey but sure that should be considered 'cheating'. Go on, talk about everything cause I've seen it all.

Seen what?

Hmm.. who the fuck is that guy, why does it say pre order my album neglect, and lastly who the fuck are you?

That guy is my boyfriend.

Oh! Your boyfriend! I would've never guessed! What's his fucking name Tana?

Chord overstreet.

The glee guy?

Yes.

And how old are you because in a few states that's illegal.

23.

23! I repeated looking at mike. Why did you feel the need to be my friend?

I wanted to.

And date me?

I also wanted to.

And where was chord?

We were on and off. And I never told him about us..

So what you're saying is not only did you cheat on me but on him too? Wow.

I'm still me.

Oh no baby. The you that you pretended to be would've never tried to pull any of this shit. The fake you was the love of my life. I miss the fake you.

Stop calling me that.

But I'm not talking about you sweetie. You are on some serious Taylor swift bullshit right now. How fast did you get kicked out of my home?

Right when I got back my bags were already packed and by the front door. I got the hint from the unwelcoming glares from your family.

Who are you Tana? Really?

The only things I lied about were my age and musical experience.

So you can't play bass?

Not at all.

Why were you on the tour?

Mostly for publicity. I'm a singer.

I could tell.

I was supposed to be close with Beyoncé and I was so close until your tranny girlfriend got shot.

She immediately regretted how she called izzy.

So, that's how you really feel? I was an obstacle to your success? Okay.. but if you ever think of calling izzy out of his name again-
I chuckled.
Y'know what? You're not even worth it. Unfollow me and lose my number. Keep spreading lies about me if you want but when I shoot them down you're gonna look just a little stupid.

Sam.

Hey,You chose what you wanted. And you lost teddy and I. So have fun with the facade you live in. I hope it brings you all of the fake happiness you deserve.

I hung up and mike pulled over. He got up from his seat and hugged me.

I hugged him back and sighed.

"I'm sorry kid."

"It's not your fault."

"Why'd we st- hey what happened?" Charlie walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel with a toothbrush in her mouth.

That made mike and I crack up.

"I missed the joke? Awww!" Teddy said. "Woah, Charlie's naked."

"Oh right. I need clothes." Charlie said. "Sam, do you have clothes I can borrow?"

"Sure honey." I said and walked back with her. We waited until mike started driving.
"Okay. What're you feeling? Joggers and a t-shirt? Jeans and a button down? Jeans and a sweatshirt? Dress?"

"You wear dresses?"

"You should've seen me before I was on formation. Girl,I was all about all of this." I said.

"Okay." She said and laughed.