TEN

1 week later

I was having a dream about him. But this time it wasn't him dying. Or me dying.

It was our happiest moments. And our first little kiss. Instead of him asking if I felt anything. He cupped my cheek and said.
"You are allowed to move on. Don't let me get in the way of your happiness."

I opened my mouth and nothing came out. I just shook my head.
"I want you to be the happiest you can be /my princess/ and I can't do that for you anymore. Please try to move on. For me and for you."

I looked down and back up into his deep brown eyes. I blinked and tears rolled down my face. I nodded slowly and he kissed my again.
Before I woke up I heard a soft. "I love you."

When my eyes opened again I was back in my hospital room. I looked up at Tana and decided to write about her. I picked up a pencil and my book without waking her and started writing.

The doctor walked in and saw that Tana was in here.

"It's okay. She's family." I whispered putting down my pencil and book.

"Alright. Well as you know the surgery was a success."

"Yeah."

"You will be able to leave in the next few days."

"Great." I said.

"About Izzy.."

"What about him?"

"The body has left this hospital and has been transferred to a funeral home."

"Okay."

"His parents are nowhere to be seen."

"You should probably be talking to my parents then. They've always taken care of him."

"Do they know all of the information needed?"

"I'm pretty sure but again. You should probably talk to them." I whispered trying not to wake Tana.

"Where are they?"

"How should I know? I've been in here."

"I'll go look for them."

When the door closed Tana woke up.

"Hey buddy."

"Hey pal." I said and she kissed my head.

"You sleep good? Oops. I mean. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes and thank you." She said with a slight smile. "What's that?"

"It's something I've been working on."

"What's it about?"

"You."

"It's not. I can't stand this blonde ass hoe. Never shuts up kick her outta the door. I mean I'm a lil fake for her cause I feel bad. That bitch try to hard. It's kinda sad."

"I see you got bars pal. I'm proud. But leave the rapping to me."
She laughed with a nod.
"You can have the singing and being cute."

"You flirting with me?"

"you want me to?"

"No. But yes."