THIRTY SEVEN

I put teddy in a bunk so she could sleep comfortably.

I kissed her head and walked back in.

"Mia. You alright?" I asked.

"I hate getting interviewed while any of us are in relationships." She said.
I sat down and laid on my girlfriend's chest.
"All of their questions are unnecessarily intrusive and awkward. I was once asked if I had sex with one guy. I was 16."

"Holy shit." I said.

"Oh are we talking about weird questions?" Nicole asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Alright. We'll go in a circle until we run out." Charlie said and we all agreed.

"What's your ideal boob size for a partner?" Nicole said.

"How'd you answer?" I asked.

"I'd usually cup any of ours." She said and we all chuckled.

"Have you ever dated a guy? Did he care that you lost your virginity to a girl?" Charlie said.

"So like. Are you a dude?" I said.

"You're in a relationship with Bella Thorne? Did she give you. Y'know?" Mia asked and clapped after.
I gasped. Like legitimately gasped.

"Do you prefer tongue fingers or toys?" Nicole said.

"How big do you think his is?" Charlie.

"So you've never had sex? Like ever? Like not at all? Are you sure?" Me.

"Are you open to threesomes?" Mia.

"Is Charlie smooth?" Nicole.

"How many times?" Charlie.

"Are you sure that I can't grab your ass?" Me.
That one shocked them.

"Who asked you that?"

"Some creep in Germany. Don't remember his name, don't want to remember his name." I said and I got a text from Logan.
"Oop. Gotta have a meeting."

"Is everything okay?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah. I've gotta talk to the bigwigs about my album." I said and went to the room.
Charlie followed me back.
"It's a Skype interview baby."

"We should tell them." She said and I nodded.

I opened my laptop and I got a call.

My mentor showed up when I answered.

"Hey Sam."

"Hi jay."

"So how's the tour going? And how're you?"

"The tour is going great and I'm getting better."

"Good. Good. So about this album, we and your other label got your lyrics and we can both agree..."
I held my breath and Charlie held my hand. "We love it."

I let out my breath.
"Oh thank god."

He chuckled. "I see someone's hand there. What's going on in Sammy's world?" He said.

"This hand belongs to my girlfriend."
I pulled Charlie into frame and she was starstruck.

"Hhhhhhi. Hi. Mr. Jay z sir."

"Hi Charlie."

"he knows my name!" She squealed and I chuckled at her.

"Come on babe. He's a human too."

"But he's jay z!"

"Okay fangirl. So jay. Can you make it?"

"Before I answer that I have to pull a few strings and ask the queen and princess."

"Of course. You need anything else?"

"Make a statement about where you stand with Tana. Apparently her label has been bad mouthing you and us. People know that you're a great person but the same people are idiots and will believe anything they see."

"That's true. I'll get that statement out."

"Alright. And by the way, Christmas our house. Are you in?"

"Can I bring a few guests?"

"Yeah."

"I'd be more than happy to."

"Great. Have a goodnight."

"Likewise."
We hung up and Charlie looked at me.

"We're going to Beyoncé's house for Christmas?!"

"It looks that way." She hugged me and that lead to kissing and that lead to...... y'know. Shut up.

Next morning.

I got up and stretched.

"Babe." Charlie said.

"Hm?"

"BABE!" She said louder.

"Yes honey?"

"Come cuddle."

"As you wish." I laid back down.

"Morning ladi-" Mia stopped and looked at us. Then our clothes on the floor. Then back at us. She nodded walked out and walked back in.
"Morning ladies. We're getting breakfast and switching busses. You two stay. We're going to the other one."

"Alright but what about teddy?" Charlie asked.

"I think she'll be okay and if not I'll convince everyone to pull over so she can come back."

"Okay. And remember if she ever has a nightmare take her out of the bunk and hold her. She likes it when you rock and hum. Kiss her on the head and tell her that everything's gonna be okay and that she's okay and that you love her."

"Okay." Mia said. "I'm gonna let you two get dressed." She walked out and we got up.

"It's nice seeing you being a caring mom."

"It's nice being one." She kissed me and we got dressed.

"You look adorable."

"Thanks babe." We got off the bus.

"SHE HAS LEGS?!" Nicole asked jokingly.

"Shut up." I said with a chuckle.

"You look pretty mom."

"Thanks babe." I hugged my daughter and we walked into Waffle House.

While we were eating I called my publicist.

"Hi. Jay told me I had to put a statement out about Tana." I said. "Yeah I have it. Okay. The statement is. I don't know. She was the most amazing girlfriend anyone could ask for but it turns out that was all a lie. She says she really loves me and yet she tried to talk to me in private once. And then a few weeks later that video shows up. Not everything has to be done in the public eye Tana. Or at least apologize to only me first. How do I know if you mean it if it's out for the world to see?." I stopped. "Do you want me to repeat anything? Okay. Please just put it out as it is. Okay. Thank you." I hung up and walked back in.