Alternate ending

HI SO I WAS READING GOODNIGHT AND I GOT SAD CAUSE I MISS MY BABIES. OKAY OKAY. HERES A HAPPY ENDING.

The bright lights gleamed in my face. The crowd was silent. I was getting anxious.

"I'm not good with the speaking in front of crowds thing. But I think I'll be able to manage." I looked at my family. Minus one.
"I know if my mom were here she'd be crying and thanking everyone. So I'll take that job for this moment."

"Not so fast."
What. No. This isn't real. It can't be.
I looked up and started sobbing. The crowd cheered.
I ran to her arms almost knocking her over.

"Hello my daughter."

"Hi mommy." I weeped and she kissed my head.
We waddled  back over to the podium.
"Okay family get up here."
Everyone ran up hugging all of us. We let go so she could speak.

"I'd like to thank my team, my family, my doctors, and my thug hugs for making this all possible. Every day I'd tell myself that I couldn't go out like this. And with a lot of convincing of my doctors I told them to do whatever they can to make sure that I live to see this day and many more. I am so thankful for everyone sending me uplifting messages and Tana. For coming to get me. Thank you. I love you. And remember nothing is impossible. I'm Samantha Manchester and I'm free."
The audience cheered loudly and my other mom pulled her into a heated kiss.

We were all crying and by the end of the ceremony we went to our house.

My mom's couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"You did great up there ted."

"Thanks mom." I smiled.

"You are so beautiful." She put her hand on my cheek. I relaxed into her touch.

"You're even more beautiful." I told her.
Everyone laid on top of us three.
It felt like the old times.

"Sam get up and hug me." My mom shook everyone off and hugged my uncle.

"I missed you little man."

"I missed you big man." I smiled at them and hugged my other mom.

"How're you feeling?" I asked.

"I've never felt better teddy. I didn't think this day would come. And it did." She was tearing up.

"Hey no more tears."

"We can't help it baby. You came back to us."

"Of course I did." She joined our hug.
"It feels good to be home."

"Damn right." I said.

The impossible became possible. By the grace of all that is holy.

I love my life.
I love my family.
I love Sam Manchester.