TWENTY NINE

The girls left for the show and I told my friends that I wasn't gonna be there on twitter.

I got a call nearly two seconds later.

"Hey lo lo."

"Sammy! What happened and where are you?"

"I passed out and stopped breathing for a bit. And I'm in Ohio." After I said where I was it sounded like Logan got into a car.

"Logan?" The line went dead.
"Teddy. My friend Logan is going to spontaneously show up at any second. So don't be alarmed."

"Okay." She said.

"Sammy!" Logan ran to me and gave me a hug. Teddy gasped for breath jokingly.
"Oh. My bad. Who's that?"

"Teddy Manchester." She introduced herself.

"Yeah. I adopted a kid."

"Good for you Sam. She's cute."

"Thank you." Teddy said and Logan climbed into the bed with me.

"Where's Tana?"

"We broke up."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"It's fine. She got tired of me I guess."

"Psh impossible. If I were in her shoes I'd never get tired."

"You in love with her or something?" Teddy asked.

"Logan here is as straight as can be." I pet her head.

"Sad but true." She said and cuddled into me.
"Come on little bit." She held out her hand. Teddy took it and cuddled with us.

My phone kept going off and I looked at it.

"Hi mom." I said. "Yeah I'm okay. Teddy's fine too."

"Hi grandma!" Teddy called out.

"Um Tana? She's coming back. We had a bit of a disagreement." I said. "Yes we broke up. But we're okay so take it easy on her. Oh. Okay. Here she is." I handed the phone to teddy.

"Hi again grandma. Yeah I'm okay. I was upset when she told me but I got it."

Time skip.

"Logan. You should go home. It's getting late."

"No. I'm staying with you. Because everyone is worried."

"I'll talk to them and ensure them I'm okay." I said and went into the group chat.
'Hi guys, I'm okay. A lot of stuff has been going on and I always seem to be getting into trouble but I'm alive. No need to worry your beautiful precious little heads. Love you❤️❤️ it's Sam. I'm on Logan's phone.'

"Happy?" I asked.

"Kind of. But I guess you're handling yourself." She said. "Fine I'm leaving."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She pecked my lips and ruffled teddy's hair before walking out.

Teddy handed my phone back to me and I set it down.

"What's next for us?" My daughter asked.

"Only time will tell baby." I said and she hugged me. "Don't you worry. I'll be here forever."

"What if you die?"

"I survived a nervous breakdown slash stroke and a bullet wound to the chest. I'm basically immortal." She laughed and I kissed her forehead.

"You make a good point." She said and held my hand. We both ended up falling asleep.