A Formal Turned Sour

A couple of days later when we were back in school, Stiles and Scott decided to fill me in on everything that I had missed, and boy I was furious with Derek. Actually, I was beyond furious. So help me god when I see him next.... I thought as the annoyance practically dripped off of me. Part of me really liked Derek and loved the feeling of my heart racing when he was around, but the other part desperately wanted to hurt him in any way I could for all shit he was suddenly doing thanks to the one and only psychotic Peter whom I really wish would just kilt over and die a horrible, slow death already.

“I can't believe he was going to kill Jackson! I mean I know he's the king douche, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be murdered!” I exclaimed to the two boys, but Scott quickly put his hand over my mouth.

“Be careful! Jackson already knows about werewolves, but I rather not have the whole town know. I already have a enough people that are trying to kill me as it is.” he shot at me, but continued on a few seconds later. “Plus, I don't think he would have actually killed him.” he finished up

“I don't know dude, maybe he would have. I mean if Peter wanted him dead....” Stiles started to say, but I quickly interjected.

“Stile's is right. Derek is pretty much doing anything Peter asks him to. It's like they're in this demented, twisted relationship and Derek is..well...whipped.” I explained to him, but suddenly we started to slow down our pace and I noticed that Scott and Stiles were trying to be “sneaky” about looking around the corner.

“Why are you guys acting so strange?” I asked as I decided to look around the corner and see what they were trying to “spy” on, but all I saw was Allison and Jackson. ““Why does he look so scared?” I added on as Stiles looked my way.

“You see here, Scott is failing three classes and coach didn't wanna cut him from the team, so coach made a deal behind Scott's back and made it so that Scott gets to stay on the team, but he's not allowed to attend the formal.” Stiles explained to me all in one breath.

“Okay, that's a bummer, but that still doesn't tell me why Jackson looks like he just saw a ghost.

“Yeah about that....Scott thinks that Peter may go after Allison so he pretty much threatened Jackson with his wolf powers.” he continued on.

“Scott! Really?!” I exclaimed and gave him a slap to the arm, but he seemed unfazed as he kept staring at Jackson and Allison.

“Hey, don't worry. Beth and I will both be there.” Stiles spoke up to our friend, but I gave him a look. I hadn't actually planned on going, but before I could protest Scott finally said something.

“I'm still going.” he said bluntly. Stiles was quick to say something.

“Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?” he questioned him.

“Not yet.” he replied. But even I knew that if he wasn't going to attend with Allison then he probably was going to try and find a date.

“Do you have a suit?” Stiles went on

“Not yet.” my friend replied again with the same answer.

“Do you even have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?” he kept shooting questions, but I was pretty sure I knew the answer to all of them.

“No....and no.” Scott answered with a sigh. It took all the power in me not to just turn around and hit my head on the wall.

“So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass?” Stiles said sarcastically Sometimes these two made me wonder why I even hang out with them.