2

-Ashton's POV-

It couldn't be that easy to pretend that I don't exist.. considering that I'm just over six feet tall and I basically tower over everyone at this damn school. I narrowed my eyes as I approached the locker room where I had to get changed to do some physical education. I really didn't want to but my step dad wants me to actually do some exercise although it will physically kill me.. or so I thought.

Awkwardly, I peeled off my shirt and felt anxious knowing that some of the other lads in the room were potentially watching me get changed. Not to be cocky but I'm pretty proud of the way my body looks, I have defined abs and a lot of muscle in my arms due to constant drumming.. Nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hey Irwin! Did you get those abs from constantly doing sit ups to suck your own dick because you realised that nobody else would?" Harrison snorted before nudging all of his friends and doing the corny handshakes that defined their popularity.

I rolled my eyes at the lame insult and stuffed my shirt into my bag before pulling the red jersey over my head. My long fingers skimmed through the loose curls that submerged my head. After tying the laces of my shoes I headed outside and ran around the track so that I could warm up my legs before playing football and potentially being targeted.

"Hey Ash" A tall lad I knew as Hemmings approached me.

After giving a brief nod to show that I had acknowledged him, I continued to stretch my legs and eventually ran ahead of the blonde boy. Unfortunately, he had caught up quickly and continued to talk to me although I'd rather just run.

"Hey Lukey"

The irritating voice distracted the boy meaning that I could run on without him and finally be alone with my thoughts once again.

A strong smell of smoke filled the surroundings causing me to cough and stop running, I decided to follow the smell to see who was doing it on school grounds since that was 'forbidden'.

My hazel eyes peered around the corner to see her, the nameless bad girl. I'd do anything to get to know her, but there she was.. talking to her friends, something that I wasn't lucky enough to have.

"You coming to the party tonight sweet cheeks?" A brown haired boy rasped and took another drag of his cigarette before kissing the girl and blowing the smoke into her mouth. I never understood the attraction of that but I guess fellow smokers like it?.

"Wouldn't miss it" she winked.

"Good. I can't show up to a party without my fuck buddy right?" He chuckled and she nodded in response and she held his cigarette to her lips and took a long drag before puffing it out slowly.

It was honestly mesmerising, who would have known that I would find someone potentially damaging their lungs attractive?!. Oh god, that sounds bad doesn't it.. okay, ill stop. ugh shut up Ashton!.

As the two began to put out their cigarettes, I dashed back to the track and ran back to where the coach was standing so that they wouldn't know that I was eavesdropping.

She's his fuck buddy? Why would she want to do something like that? She could get hurt..