17

Danielle's POV

*1 Week Later*

I gave myself one last look up and down in the mirror and ensured that my signature, pin straight ponytail was secured perfectly in to place and that my black skinny jeans were tucked into my black knee high boots.

I strutted out of the girls bathroom and made sure that my hair was swaying and occasionally hitting people who were in my way. I saw Luke Hemmings standing outside of my classroom and I decided that I'd cause some drama by making out with him infront of everyone and making sure that I gained as much attention as possible.

Luke was taken aback by my sudden act but didn't hesitate to kiss me back and place his hands against my ass and squeeze it a couple of times. I smirked into the kiss and tugged on his blonde hairs which caused his mouth to open slightly and allowed me to shove my tongue in.

After a few minutes had passed, I broke the kiss and stepped back from him and glared at everyone and shoved them out of my way as they had crowded around the two of us and strutted down the corridor towards Calum.

"Hey" I groaned.

"Kissing other guys now are we?" He spat and I nodded and blew a kiss towards him.

"It's what everyone does.. right Cal? Don't you agree?" I pushed as this was something he had said to me before to make excuses for him cheating on me.

He flipped me off and shoved past me to walk out of the building, I didn't give it a second thought to go and follow him because that would show that I'm vulnerable.

I stalked into the classroom and took my seat and waited for the teacher to hand out everyone's exams. To say the least, I was nervous about seeing my result as I did not feel confident at all when I had left the other day.

To my surprise, in the top corner a B was written in red marker with a smiley face beside it. I know it isn't the best grade but compared to a D.. its a good improvement. I stared at the paper in shock and looked up at my teacher who was displaying a large grin and congratulated my achievement.

"Ashton, Danielle stay behind after class please" She shouted.

I watched Ashton clench his fists and slam it against his desk so something has obviously upset him.