3

-Ashton's POV-

"Hey Ash! Ashley wait up!" A croaky voice yelled from the opposite end of the hallway and judging by the increasing volume of the footsteps I could tell that whoever it was, they were following me whilst I was quickly exiting the almost empty hallway.

"It's Ashton! God, why is that so hard to remember?!" I growled and turned around to face one of the semi popular lads, Michael.

"Sorry Michael, I didn-"

"didn't mean to yell, yeah yeah I get it. Listen, have you been following Calum and his girlfriend??" He asked and I sighed and shook my head whilst staring at my feet.

"She's his girlfriend? I could've sworn she was kissing some other lads" I mumbled.

"I guess she isn't then.. I don't know and I don't care but Calum is pissed so I'd stay away from them for a little while okay?" Michael placed his clammy hand on my shoulder and stared into my hazel eyes to show that he was being serious.

Why was somebody like him protecting someone like me?

I nodded and sighed in defeat. There goes my chances of finding out anything about her..

wait..

"Wait!" I yelled as Michael began to walk away, he turned around clearly startled.

"Do you know anything about her?"

"Her name is Danielle, she's bad news so stay away from her unless you want to get into trouble with everyone.." He paused and looked at me for a second before continuing. "You don't like her do you?".

My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head, he didn't look completely convinced but shook it off anyway. He gave me a warm smile before grabbing my phone from my hands and inserting his number into it and gave himself a cringy emoji beside his name.

"Text me if you need anything yeah? I don't want you to get hurt" He warned.

I nodded and smiled.

---------------

I didn't know how to write this chapter but I felt like introducing her slowly to make the book seem better? idk this was very badly written and I apologise lols love you xo