4

-Ashton's POV-

"Hey Ash, how was your day?" Mum asked as I stepped through the door and adjusted my bag which was resting on my shoulder.

"Same old, same old." I grumbled and poured myself a drink of water and quickly downed it.

"Where's Lauren and Harry?"

"Lauren is at her friend's house and Harry is still at school because he has to do some after school classes to improve his grades" I nodded and gave my mum a simple kiss on her cheek and then stomped upstairs to my bedroom.

I lifted my shirt from my body and threw it onto the ground, my jeans joined the ever-growing pile of clothes on my floor. My body fell flat against my uncomfortable bed and I closed my eyes for a few minutes to try to fall asleep but I was rudely awakened by my best friend who had crawled through my bedroom window from her window which was directly opposite.

"Wake up you dick" She kicked my torso repeatedly until I made a movement.

"Emilyyyyyy!" I whined.

She rolled her eyes and then pushed my body to the other side of my bed so that she could slip under the covers beside me. I heard my laptop being switched on and I assumed that we were going to watch films as we usually did. Having a girl best friend is great, she gives me advice and helps me with my non existent love life.

"So, how is your 'girlfriend'?" she smirked.

"I found out her name if that counts as moving forward" I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh great! Did you finally talk to her then?"

"No, I got it through a... friend" She gave me a puzzled look after I said this.

"You always moan to me about not having friends, when did this friend come around?" She laughed.

"Only today, His name is Michael and he warned me about Danielle's boyfriend, or whatever he is to her, he said he's pissed because someone had been following them and Michael had clearly noticed me doing it.."

"Danielle? That sort of name doesn't sound rebellious" I shrugged my shoulders in response.

Emily nodded and chose a film for us to watch whilst we cuddled and said the odd word every so often.

--------------

Ashton's best friend is a girl? woo!

Double update! Love you xo