8

Ashton's POV

My head began to spin as I finally got into my bedroom. After getting the feeling that I may pass out at any moment I found my bed and sat down onto it and took deep breaths.

"Ashton? Are you okay sweetie?" My mum's soft voice rang through my ears causing my eyes to avert up to her.

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling too good" I lied to save her any worries.

"Do you want some soup or something like that? Just something to settle your stomach.. If that's what you mean?" She sat down beside me and ran her fingers through my golden curls.

"Who's this girl that Lauren was talking about earlier? The one you walked back from school with?" I blushed and looked down at the ground.

"She's just some girl" I shrugged and refused to make eye contact with her.

She hummed but I knew she didn't believe me. I just dropped the conversation and rested my head in my hands to try and stop the dizziness that I was feeling, which only made it worse.

"How about you get some rest and i'll make you something when you wake up if you feel like it?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I crawled up to my pillow and closed my eyes in attempt to end the pain that I was feeling.