10

Danielle's POV

"Hey beautiful, can I take you home with me?" A husky, slurred voice whispered into my ear.

"Hmm.. What can you offer me?" I teased and looked up at the tall boy standing in front of me.

"I can hook you up with the good stuff- y'know drugs, cigarettes, alcohol.. Or, I can give you the time of your life. I'm sure my dick is a lot better than the pathetic one that belongs to Hood" I tilted my head as I was now pretty intrigued in this offer.

I saw his hand lift up a bottle of beer up to his lips and watched as he took a sip and he smiled as he made eye contact with me once again. My fingers wrapped around his wrist as I dragged him into another room where there was less people and it was a little quieter.

"How about this, you hook me up with all of your 'good stuff' and we take this" I paused and motioned to both of us "upstairs" I smiled innocently and he bit his lip and nodded in approval.

We shoved through the crowds of people and searched for an empty room. I had done this plenty of times before, I knew what would happen. We'd fuck, and then leave and pretend nothing happened between the two of us.

Calum wasn't my boyfriend and he didn't control me although he liked to believe that. I'm single. Sex with no strings attached was our deal and it looks like Calum was the only one that it didn't seem to apply to.

After we had finished our little hook up, he gave me some cigarettes in a small white box with the label stating that smoking kills. I knew it was a bad habit but it was something that I was addicted to and it allowed me to escape and feel less stressed.

I shook his hand and adjusted my hair and makeup before walking back downstairs with him following shortly after.  Calum spotted me and rushed towards me and started to ask me questions to see if there was anything I wanted.

Calum was one of the boys I had wrapped around my finger. He wanted to be with me, I could tell. If I wanted anything, he'd get it for me. He'd do anything to make me happy in hope that I'd fall in love with him.

Sorry Calum. Sex and no feelings, we agreed.