Teach Me How To Dougie

"Just ask her!" Casey said.

"Uh no, I'll just sneak out like normal" I said. We were talking about how I have no idea how I'm going to get out of the house for me and Anthony's date.

"You know, you never struck me as a p*ssy" She said and I glared at her. The school day was over and we were walking to our lockers.

"You're one to talk Ms. I'm-too-shy-to-talk-to-Jake" I retorted and she turned red.

"Whatever! Just ask her to go out!" She said.

"No! She's scary! She will not hesistate to hit me with that God awful cane!" I exclaimed as I reched my locker. She leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Dude, she's an old lady! She can't be that scary" She said and I gave her a flat look. If she only knew.

"You have no idea" I said, shutting my locker.

"Well...I gatta go, my mom is making me go to this stupid old people thing with my grandma tommarrow" Casey groaned.

"You too!?" I gasped, "I won't be alone!" I cheered and she laughed.

"Thank God" She said and walked off.

I started on my usual path home when I see Ashley standing in the middle of the sidewalk. She gave me and evil smirk and crossed her arms.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in" She said and laughed at her own stupid joke.

"Hello Ashley, I see you're loking fake as usual" I greeted and she rolled her eyes, "What do you want?" I said, growing impatient.

"Did you cancel your date with Anthony?"

"No" I said and started to walk away but she caught me by the elbow. I quickly turned around and glared at her. "If you value your hand then I suggest you let go" I growled and her face flashed with a terrified look but she quickly replaced it with anger and let go.

"I told you to cancel it" She hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"And you expected me to listen to you?" I scoffed, "That's your problem" and with that I walked away.

"You going to regret this choice" She "warned" me and I kept walking.

***

I was pacing back and forth in my room debating weather or not I was going to ask grandma if I could go or just sneak out. My phone started ringing and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey" Anthony's voice rang.

"Hey, Anthony" I chirped.

"So...I was thinking since I know you're probably gonna sneak out instead of telling your grandma you're going on a date" He said with a chuckled as my cheeks turned red. Thankfully he can't see me. "I think we should wait till 8:30 to leave"

"You just made things sooo much easier! Thank you! I'm so sorry, but she's scary" I apologized and I heard his sexy laugh.

"Don't worry, I understand" He said.

"ALEXANDRIA!!!" I sighed at the sound of none other my dear grandmother.

"I gatta go, I'll see you later" I said andwe said bye before I hung up and headed downstairs.

"You called me, Grandma?" I said politely. She was sitting on the couch in the living room with some guy who looked to be in his early 20s. He looks familiar.

"Hey, Alex" He greeted and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. He had an accent like my grandma...sounds really familiar. Who is this? I stiffened and he pulled away with a frown. I got a better look at him and I gasped.