What Happened between them?

*Alex's POV*

I sat on the stairs, taking a break from dancing. I watched as the uncoordinated kids dry humped each other off beat to the music. Wow, I've never been to a party where everyone dances like they have two left feet. I know that's kind of mean but seriously it's like they've never danced before. Rap music shook the house as i sat there watching this histarical scene playing before my eyes. The house reeked off heavy smoke and booze as hormonal teenagers stumbled around the house to fufil their needs. Better use protection, I thought as two pushed past me, fumbling with each others' clothes.

"Hey, wanna dance" I looked up to see a cute red headed boy. I grinned and nodded. It couldn't hurt to dance with him. He took my hand and led me to the makeshift dance floor. His hands found my hips as I swayed to the rythm of the music. He wasn't that bad at dancing. "What's your name, sweerheart?" He shouted over the music.

"Alex"

"My name's Cole" He said. "What do you say we get outta here?" He suggested with a flirtacious smirk and I smiled sweetly at him.

"Let's not and say we did" I said and pinched his cheek before making my way to the kitchen. Roman was glaring at Cole as I walked past him.

"Hey, Alex!" Roman called and I turned around to face him. "Can I have a dance?" He asked and I pretended to think about it for a second. His face fell and he said "Oh c'mon, you danced with Cole!" He reasoned and I laughed before dragging him back to the dance floor.

We danced a good four songs before someone walked in and caught my attention.

"Anthony!" I squeeled like a school-girl and I felt Roman tense up. Anthony's head snapped towards me and he grinned but his smile faded when he saw Roman. They were having their famous glare-offs and I sighed then walked to the kitchen, neither of them realizing my movement. I grabbed a bottle of water and started to drink it, ignoring the table of alcohol.

I saw Ashley across the room leaning on a built boy with dark blonde hair. She wore a tight hot pink shirt that revealed her stomach and a black mini skirt with hot pink pumps. Good to know she not only attracted to. Anthony made his way to the kitchen and grinned at me.

"Hey" he said and I smiled.

"Hey, you decided to come" I said and he shrugged.

"Why not? There wasn't anything better to do and I wanted to hang out with you" he said, making butterflies flutter in my stomach. I wanted to ask him about earlier but decided against it because he seemed fine now.

"ANTHONY!" Ashley cheered and I felt my face fall. Of course! He smiled politely at her and shifted closer to me. She strutted towards us trying to look sexy. He hands landed on his chest as she pressed herself against him. I felt my throat knot and a pang of jealousy over came me. "You wanna go upstairs and have another night like we used to" she purred as her hands started to move farther and farther down.

My heart sank into my chest. Like they used to? They were together? What if he doesn't even like me and he's using me to get to her. I shook the thought away and turned my head, not wanting to see what happens next.

"I'm gonna pass. I'm hanging out with Alex" he said and pulled me closer to him, making tingles shoot through out my body. I felt like yelling "In your face, hoe!" As her face fell and she scowled at me but I restrained myself.

"Are you sure? I could do that thing you like..." she tried and I scruntched my face up. Ew. I squirmed uncomfortably. What thing? Why does she have to be such a...ugh!

"No." He said firmly and pried her hands off him. She glared at me and turned around.

"HEY EVERYONE!" She yelled as she climbed onto the table. Everyone turned to her and she smirked. "LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" She hollered and everyone nodded in agreement. Oh God, this can't be good.