Chapter 7

Naruto's Pov

Sasuke slowly moved down as he planted kissed on my tanned stomach. I moaned softly as guilt took over my body. I let silent tears flow down my cheeks as Sasuke began to pull on the waist line of my pants.

"N-Naruto what's wrong." He jumped up and wiped the tears from my whiskered cheeks.

"I-I I'm still with Hinata. Sasuke I can't." Sasuke frowned and softly nodded his head.

"I understand." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Sasuke." He pulled out of the hug and looked at me in my cerulean blue eyes.

"Do you love her," I widened my eyes and and thought about the question.

"I-I do." Sasuke lowered his head and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Am I not good enough," I felt a pain in my chest as I saw Sasuke crying and trembling in my arms. I never knew an Uchiha would act like this. I felt special knowing that I'm the only one whose ever saw this side of him. 

"That's not it Sasuke. She saved me from the pain of rejection. The pain of losing the one you loved most." Sasuke looked up at me in shock. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"It's ok you don't have to say anything. After all, you have Sakura now and she's a nice girl," I tried to stay strong as I said those words but the tears wouldn't stay away.

"Naruto I don't love her. I only married her because I had to," I shook my head and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"That doesn't matter Sasuke." I cried uncontrollably until Sasuke placed his lips on mine. It felt wrong but right all at the same time. 

"Naruto stay with me for the night," I shook my head and turned away from his unforgiving gaze.

"Please, Naruto." I sighed and slightly smiled.

"Sure," he smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he pulled me down into the bed.

"Goodnight Naru~," Sasuke whispered in my ear while nibbling softy on it. I felt heat rise to my ears and face.

"Goodnight, Sasuke."

*time skip-morning*

Sasuke's Pov

I woke up to the sun light barely shining through the black curtains in the big window. The rays of comfortably warmed my pale face. I turned over and felt an extra person in my bed. I smiled softly and pulled the person closer to me, while kissing the top of their head.

"Good morning, my Naruto," he lightly moaned and turned over to look at me. He opened his beautiful tired eyes and smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat and my face turned a light shade of pink.

"Good morning Sasu," he rubbed his tired eyes and I widened my onyx eyes at the nickname. He saw me looking at him and turned a light pink.

"W-why are you st-staring at me." He turned his head and I smiled,while grabbing his chin.

"Because your beautiful," he turned an even darker shade of red and smiled lightly.

"Hey sasuke."

"Hmm."

"C-can you come to my parents grave with me today." I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Sure dobe just let me get up and get dressed first," he nodded his head and helped me up out of bed.

"I could have done it myself dobe." He blushed and frowned.

"Shut it teme." I chuckled and scratched the back of my head in amusement. He's so cute. Just like old times.

I walked over to my luggage and pulled out a black v-neck,black skinny jeans, and a grey hoodie. I pulled off my night shirt and felt eyes on my back. I smirked and slowly pulled my shirt on, making Naruto drool.

"Hey dobe," he jumped and turned around in the other direction. Cute.

"Y-yeah teme." He stuttered and played with his hands.

"Can you hand my those black converse over there by your feet." He looked down and nodded.

"Y-yeah here." I smiled and grabbed my shoes from his hands. He jumped when our fingers brushed up against each other.

He's nervous,or?

"Are you ready to go." Naruto caught me off guard as my thoughts were interrupted.

"Uh yeah." He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me out of the hotel. 

"So are we going to walk or take a cab," he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Let's walk it's pretty out today," I nodded and smiled at the fact he still held my hand, and it stayed like that all the way to the graveyard.

Once we got there, Naruto immediately pointed out his parents grave and knelt down beside both. I stood behind him quietly and held in my tears. I hated seeing him like this.

"Hey mom, hey dad Its been a while since I've last visited you. I'm 39 (Oof typo fixed finally) now and have a family of my own. Your the grandparents of Boruto and Himawari Uzumaki. They're absolutely adorable. You would have loved t-them." He started to tremble and stutter out his words. I frowned and placed my hand on his back. He turned around and smiled at me and then turned back to the graves.

"I got your voicemail mom. I heard your last words and I love you too. I-I miss you both very much. The only reason I could come here today was because Sasuke came with me. He's a real gentleman. Even though, he broke my heart a couple of years ago, but I think he's going to steal it back." I blushed and felt tears fall down my cheeks.

I collapsed into Naruto's arms and thanked him over and over again. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Now Uchiha, I didn't say I have fallen for you. I said I might be." He laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Your mean dobe," we both stood up from the ground and smiled brightly at each other. The first time I've actually smiled in a while.

"Naruto you have no idea how much I love you."

_______________

{unedited}

I've been working on this chapter all day and there's probably a lot of mistakes. All whale🐳. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!