Chapter 16

*time skip-wedding day*

Naruto's Pov

Sasuke and I decided to have a tradition Japanese wedding, but only family was invited. Sarada, Boruto, Itachi, and Jiraiya. Although I haven't talked to Jiraiya in years, I texted his old number. I would love for him to see me get married to Sasuke.

"Naruto stop spacing out and put this on! I'm tired of telling you," I flinched at Sarada's demanding voice and slightly laughed while scratching my fluffy hair modestly.

"You're really like your mother sometimes, ya know," she smiled and turned her head so I could put on my clothes for the wedding. (Refer to the picture above)

"I know. I just wish she didn't turn out to be all crazy," she made circling hand motions near her head with her finger and I chuckled.

"Alright enough calling your mother crazy and help me tie this," she nodded her head and turned my body, so she could tie the belt easier. I glanced down at her and saw her cheeks turn pink.

"Naruto I uh was wondering if I could start calling you mom," her light pink cheeks changed into an embarrassed red. I smiled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead softly.

"It would be an honor," she smiled and pushed up her glasses, looking at the clock.

"Good luck, mom."

Sasuke's Pov

"Thank you for helping me get ready Itachi," I looked on the full body mirror and noticed him smiling.

"No problem brother, but I really wish you would do something with that duck butt. Right Boruto." I Uchiha glared over at Boruto. He was sitting on the chair backwards and flinched waving his hands in front of his face.

"I..um..he looks really good uncle Itachi." Itachi scowled and faced back to Sasuke.

"Anyways brother, it's time. Good luck."

I stood in front of the podium as I waited for the love of my life to walk through those doors I intensely stared at. The church my brother found was absolutely amazing. It had a long aisle with red carpet leading down to the podium, rows of benched reached all the way to the back, large stain glass windows, and a giant chandelier in the middle. 

I jolted up when the doors opened slowly with Naruto walking out slowly. His white and red kimono slightly dragged behind as he looked up at me with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Gorgeous," I slightly whispered to myself as I took his hand and emotions I never had before ran through my entire body. Tears slipped out my eyes and Naruto stood on his toes, wiping the tears away with the back of his hand gently.

"Baka don't cry your face will get red," I smiled at him and nodded my head. We both turned to the officiant and nodded our smiled happily. He returned the smile and took a small step forward.

Naruto's Pov

"We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Bride and Groom, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Bride and Groom, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.

Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.

To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again," Sasuke and I let out a light chuckle and we held each other's hand tightly.

Sasuke's obsidian eyes pooled into my ocean blue ones as he took a deep breathe in and let one last tear slip out of his eye.

"Naruto, I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours." Sasuke finished his vows and this time I was the one crying. The officiant smiled proudly at Sasuke and nodded his head at me to say my vows.

"Sasuke, I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

After we exchanged vows and all the other stuff, it was finally time to have the most magical kiss of my life. The kiss I'll remember for the rest of my life. Sasuke leaned in and captured my lips in his cool, soft ones.

For a moment, it felt like we were the only two people on earth. Time seemed to slow down as we kissed each other passionately. This time I knew, he would stay with me forever. We were broken out of our fantasy when the people on the benches stood up and clapped, whistling loudly.

Sasuke smirked over at me with a lustful look in his dark eyes and took a bow making me blush lightly. I knew he wanted me and he was holding himself back from ravishing me on the spot.

Sarada and Boruto came running up to his and jumped in our arms. Pulling us down into a giant hug.

"Congratulations you guys," Itachi patted Sasuke's back as he eyed the children we held securely in our arms.

"Your a perfect family." I looked up at him and smiled genuinely. I really wish Jiraiya could have made it, but we really did look like the perfect family.

_____________
(Unedited)

Should I write smut I've never written anything like that before but I've read enough to know what I'm doing🙃.

Comment/Vote and Thx for reading!!