Chapter 8

Naruto's Pov

"Come on Sasuke. Don't be shy," I pushed Sasuke in the front door of my home and was greeted by Boruto.

When I finally got Sasuke to come inside, he lightly smiled at Boruto and patted him on the head.

"He looks just like you," he whispered only loud enough for me to hear. I chuckled and scratched the back of my head modestly.

"Sorry Boruto to leave you at home by yourself for so long, but I expect everything went well." I looked down at Boruto and saw he was in complete awe.

"Um Boruto," he shook his head and looked over at me.

"Who is that," I smiled and slung my arm around Sasuke's neck.

"This is my best friend," I smiled and poked Sasuke's cheek while Sasuke gave me a look of annoyance.

"You two get to know each other while I take care of some work in my office," I let go of Sasuke and skipped down the hall to my office.

Sasuke's Pov

"Your father hasn't changed much since high school," I laughed, but Boruto grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down to his eye level.

"You like him don't you," I glared at the kid while he glared back. This kid could have been related to me.

"So what if I do," he glared even harder and let my shirt go.

"Don't hurt him. Don't tell him I said anything but this family is already falling apart," I widened my eyes and gave him a confused look.

"Anyways here's my number. You know just in case," he handed me a slip of paper with his number on it and I folded it up, putting it in the back of my pants.

"Um thanks," I sighed and put my back against the wall.

"You know, I think dad really likes you. Even though your a dude," he crinkled his face in disgust and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"How so," he cupped his chin and look up in thought with his lip puffed out. He reminds me of Naruto. Those two really are alike.

"Well, for instance Dad doesn't smile like he does when he's with you. There's something about you that erases all the problems from his mind." He smiled brightly and it was a mix of Naruto and Hinata together. I rolled my eyes but on the inside, I melted slowly knowing I'm the only one who can make him smile.

"Nah, I seriously doubt it and besides he has your mother.," Boruto's smile dropped and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I guess," I frowned and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, everything's going to be alright." I smiled at him and he looked down at the ground and blushed. Must be an Uzumaki thing.

"SASKEEEEH! COME HELP ME WITH THIS!" My facial expression changed into an 'are you for real' look and Boruto silently laughed while walking to his bedroom.

"Ughh dobe," I shook my head and walked into his office. He picked up a paper and shoved it in my face.

"Help me sign these," I smirked and leaned my arm against the door frame.

"What do I get in return." He turned around in his desk chair and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Um, the Uzumaki Company and the Uchiha company will join together instead of being rivals," I rolled my onyx eyes in annoyance  and sighed.

"Fine dobe, but I'm expected a smooch later," his face went red and he quickly turned back around to his desk, so he could finish his paperwork. I smiled at his cuteness and grabbed an extra chair so I could help him work.

*time skip- after the paperwork*

"That was a lot of work. Remind me to not let it pile up like that again," I rolled my eyes and cracked my knuckles.

"Well at least Sakura is taking care of mine." He chuckled and pulled me out of the chair, and over by the open window, while sitting me down on the floor in front of it.

"Speaking of Sakura, do you mind me asking about your own family," I nodded and smiled.

"Well as you know I don't care for Sakura. The only reason I married her was because it was my dads will." He nodded his head and motioned for me to continue.

"During that time we spent together, we had a beautiful little girl named Sarada. She looks more like me than she does her mother. Thank god for that," naruto chuckled and laid his head down softly on my arm.

I blushed a light pink and laid my head against his golden locks. I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Naruto,  I love you with all my heart. No one on this earth can replace you," his grip tightened on my hand and he took a deep breath in.

Naruto's Pov

"Sasuke I-' 

My love confession got interrupted by the sound of Sasuke's phone going off. I nodded my head and smiled with he took out his phone while sighing in annoyance.

"What is it Sakura?"

"You what!"

"Alright I'm on my way." He angrily shoved his phone back in his pocket and looked over at me.

"Something wrong," he nodded and bit his lip, while I frowned and brushed his beautiful hair out of his face.

"I have to go back to Japan. Sakura messed up on the paperwork and it caused us to lose over 30 customers." I widened my eyes and felt a tight stinging sensation in my chest. I bit the inside of my lip and tried my best to smile at him.

"Go," he shook his head and held onto my hand.

"What about you," I patted his back and stood up from the ground.

"I'll be fine. I mean, I have my own family to take care of." He frowned and nodded slowly, while getting up from the floor. He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, only making it that much harder to say goodbye.

He smiled and ran out the door, while I collapsed onto the ground and held my chest tightly.

"It hurts," I let tears slip down my face as I rapidly wiped them away.

Sasuke I love you too, so maybe it's best if you do leave me and my family.

_____________

(Unedited)

Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!!