You were a vision in the morning when the light came through

EXCLUSIVE: Harry and Rosalie on holiday, the pictures!

"Prepare yourselves Royal-lovers, because we here at the Daily Mail have the exclusive scoop on where our beloved Prince and his girlfriend are staying!"

"Harry and Rosalie have been in Hawaii for the past few days and a source tells us they'll be there for yet another few. They have enjoyed their time in their private cottage (including a private pool) where they have been enjoying the sun and each other."

"Just the other day the two went for a romantic stroll on the beach where we later spotted  a cute engraving Harry had made for the two of them. *swoon, swoon*"

"Since the palace asked earlier on their twitter, we are not including any pictures of the couple we have taken, since they do deserve some privacy. We wish them the best on the rest of their holiday."

_____________________________________________________________

"God damned"

I woke up to the sound of a newspaper being thrown across the room and Harry getting up, taking his phone, storming off angrily.

I decided to get up and follow him. I wrapped one of the dressing gowns over my naked body and followed him on the terrace. 

"It has to stop, Chris" Harry was running his hands through his hair. I walked unto him and put a hand on his arm, looking at him questionably. "We asked for privacy, and yes I know it's just one goddamn picture, but now the entire world knows where we are..." he said turning away from me again.

I frowned and walked back inside, picking up the paper and reading the article the Daily Mail had printed.

"Shit..." I whispered. I decided it would be better to let him handle this situation, so I walked into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. There I found Kala who was unloading a new set of groceries.

"Good morning Kala." I smiled at her. I was happy to see a familiar face, one that was not in a sour mood. 

"Good morning miss Clarke."

"Ooh, Rose is fine." I said whilst grabbing the orange juice and pouring myself a glass. 

"So, are you enjoying your stay, uhh, Rose?" she asked.

"Yes, very much! I will miss this place, and the sun of course, that one doesn't come out to much in London."

"Yes of course. I'm just finishing up here. Do you need anything else?"

"No, we're fine. Thank you again." I smiled at her as she walked out of the cottage. 

I decided to prepare some breakfast. I grabbed some fruit and started slicing to make a fruit salad. After a few minutes Harry walked into the kitchen, sitting down on one of the stools.

"I'm sorry." I looked up and smiled a little.

"What are you apologizing for exactly?" I asked.

"My behavior. I just got frustrated seeing that article. I wanted it to be just the two of us here." He got up and walked around the kitchen isle, taking the knife out of my hand. He took both my hands in his and pulled me closer. "I really like just the two of us." he said, leaning forward, kissing my forehead. 

"I do to." I hugged him close, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Let me help you with breakfast." He broke free from the hug and turned to the fridge, grabbing some eggs as I returned to the fruit. "I got a message from Will last night."

"Ooh." I replied casually. I still hadn't officially met William, Kate and the kids. 

"They asked us for brunch on Sunday, and I figured, since we get back on Saturday..."

I turned around to face him, frowning a little. "I don't want to intrude, Harry. Maybe you should go alone..." I didn't know why I felt so uncomfortable meeting his brother and sister-in-law.

"Rosalie..." I looked up, he only used my full name when he was being serious. Or when I didn't answer after the first three times he called...

"Yes?" I shook my head just a little

"I want you there darling. You do know we're official now. It's time for you to meet my family. And they aren't as bad as the media portrays them..." he smiled lightly, thinking of little George and Charlotte.

"Just, let me think about it please." I kissed him lightly on the lips and returned to the fruit salad, finishing it up with some mint leaves. I took two plates out of the cupboard and started setting the table. 

I sat down as Harry walked over with a pan of eggs, setting it down.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me, scooping some of the eggs onto my plate.

I shrugged. "I don't know, what do you have in mind?"

"I thought it might be nice to go to the beach again today, enjoy the sun there. I've kind of had it with this pool." He said whilst eating his eggs.

"Yeah sure, that's fine by me." I smiled at him. He still had this wrinkle in his forehead, that I had gotten to know as the wrinkle-of-worry. It was only there when either tabloids were messing with his mood or he was hungry and food was taking to long to be prepared. "Harry..."

He looked up, his head a bit to the side. "Yes?"

"Please don't overthink this... I love you." It had flopped out without me realizing, but since his eyes widened it began to sink in what I had said. I quickly got up and rushed to the bedroom, since it was not joy that was in his eyes, but absolute horror. I thought he wanted this. This relationship. Me. 

I guess I was wrong...

_____________________________________________________________

So sorry for the delay guys! Exams killed me, and than I went on holiday to Thailand for 3 weeks! But I'm (sort of) back now! x 

Let me know if you have any ideas for these two!

(Here's a little picture from the holiday.)

)