Trouble in paradise

"Rosalie - from Harry- rushes to hospital!"

"On Sunday afternoon Rosalie rushed alongside Harry to Kingscross Hospital. A source tells us it's because her dad, attorney Mark Johnson, was hospitalized there just a few hours earlier."

"Our source tells us Rosalie was meeting William, Kate and the children for the first time at the moment she was called by her fathers doctor."

"No word yet on what's the origin of Mr. Johnsons hospitalization, but we wish him all the best."

"Rosalie Johnson has been Prince Harry's girlfriend for approximately a month. She has lost her mother to cancer two years ago."

"We here at the Daily Mail will keep you posted!"

_______________________________________

My dad had been in the hospital for a couple of days. He had a heart attack whilst pleading for one of his biggest clients and didn't want to give in to the prosecution. When he couldn't stand up anymore he had asked the judge to simply call an ambulance since he was 'having a little heart attack'. He had never been the one to pay attention to his health. He had been in a coma for 4 days now and it didn't look like he was on the better hand soon. 

Harry had stayed with me for the rest of the day on Sunday, but he did have engagements for the rest of the week. Meetings with people about Invictus 2017 and Heads Up had launched on Tuesday which meant even more work for him. 

On Monday an arrangements of flowers arrived at my dads bedside with a note that said:

"We hope you have a good recovery - William & Catherine"

I had been next to my dads bed for most of the time, but even the nurses told me I should go home. There was nothing I could do and they would call me if his condition changed.

_______________________________________

When I got home another bouquet of flowers was waiting at the door. A little note attached to it:

"Let's try dinner again? Call me - X H."

I picked up the flowers and opened the door. I put them in a vase and sat down on the sofa, grabbing my phone. He answered after one ring.

"Hey"

"Hi" I said, tired. "Thank you for the flowers."

"Don't worry about it. Do you want to do dinner?"

"I'm really tired actually."

"I could cook for you if you'd like that. Anything you want."

"That sounds pretty nice actually."

"Okay, give me an hour and I'll be there."

_______________________________________

My google alert beeped a good 30 minutes later. I had set it up ever since Harry and I had gone public.

"Prince Harry stuns supermarket shoppers as he is spotted buying groceries at Waitrose"

"Prince Harry surprised shoppers when he nipped into a Waitrose in central London to buy groceries."

"The royal was spotted using the self-service tills at the supermarket, which is just round the corner from his girlfriend Rosalies flat at Covent Garden."