9

louis grips the handle bar of the push cart, going through each aisle slowly. he went through harry's cabinet earlier and found out that they need food.

and food is everything.

after what seems like two hours, he finally finished with a smile on his face.

and as he turned on the aisle for cereals, a voice called up to him.

"louis tomlinson?"

his voice sounded familiar, very familiar for louis' ears. he turned around and his eyes nearly popped out of his eyes out of disbelief.

"zayn?"

---

"calm down, harry. he's here somewhere." niall rubs harry's back.

"i shouldn't have left him. damn it."

they were at the park looking for louis. it's quarter to four and they still didn't know that louis just went at the mini market down the road. he didn't leave any note for harry to read for he thought it would be a nice surprise to bring groceries home.

well, it was a different surprise for harry now.

"liam." harry groans.

"you're the one who said he'll be fine." liam snaps.

harry purses his lips.

"so he noticed this park when we first got here..." niall started.

"...and the little mart!"

"oh right!" liam chuckles and walks away from niall and harry, "come on guys."

"niall, i can feel it in my gut... something's wrong."

"louis is fine. he can handle himself."

harry just nods, but he doesn't believe him. louis is just one small hedgehog, but he knows that even though he's taller than louis, lou is stronger than him.

they jogged towards the little mart--as louis calls it--and stops.

"isn't that zayn?" liam points out at the exit.

harry's eyes widened out of horror, seeing that zayn is there. and louis might be there.

"not good." harry's voice trembles, "not good."

niall stops in his tracks as he sees the tanned, blue eyed boy right behind zayn.

"not to... startle you guys, but isn't that louis?"

harry squints his eyes, and surely, he saw his boy along with zayn by the exit.

zayn then reaches down to help louis carry all the bags he's carrying.

harry ran towards the boys, liam and niall running after as they yelled at harry to stop.

"fucking arsehole!" he yells, louis gasps as harry's fist hits zayn square at the jaw.

"what the fuck, harry!"

harry grounds zayn and punched him again in his cheek. liam and niall grabs harry by the waist and shoulders, pulling him off of the black haired boy.

"get off of me!" harry growls.

"what the actual fuck, harold!" louis yells at him.

zayn stands up and spits blood at the floor, "such a great reunion, lads."

"get the fuck away from louis!" harry struggles to get away from liam and niall's grasp.

zayn chuckled, "he misses me, harry. what's wrong with you?"

"louis is mine, jerk!" he straightens himself as he got out of their grip.

zayn lifts his arms in surrender, "i'm not even calling him mine, harold."

"shut up!" harry growls.

"enough you two!" louis yells, one hand gripping a fistful of his own chestnut hair.

harry's eyes turned from anger to worry. the color on his face clearly fading at the sight of louis, weakening.

"lou? louis? babe? are you alright?"

"i'm fine, arseholes." he leaves the bags he's holding and starts walking away from them.

harry watched, stunned at what louis said.

"louis!" he jogged up to him, but before he could caught up to him, louis collapsed on the floor.

"louis!"

harry ran up to him, checking his pulse. he groans, "liam!"

once again, he was crying out if anger and worry. if he didn't went to his studio, or if he didn't fought zayn, this wouldn't have happened.

"i'm really sorry, lou." he whispers to the boy.

if only they could hear his heart shattering.

if only they know how much his heart just dropped on the floor as this unconscious louis whispered zayn's name.

if only...

---

IT'S EITHER WP HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME AND MY CHAPTERS...
OR IT'S JUST THE SHITTY WI-FI.

DAMN.

ANYWAY,
THANKS FOR READING!

ALL THE LOVE

Please vote! 🙏
It actually inspires me to continue this story!
And for those who are voting, THANK YOU SO MUCH!