12

the doorbell rang which caused the blonde lad to yell.

"pizza's here!" he jumps out of the couch leaving louis and liam behind.

liam laughed at the irish man, "such a kid."

niall payed the delivery guy and brought the pizza to where his friends are.

"this was the best idea ever." he slumps down the couch, "we haven't done this in ages."

it was a week after harry left. louis made sure to take all his time and do something worth doing. but he always ends up giving up on it.

like baking, for example--and even going to clubs to find hook ups.

louis just nods at what niall just said. he really wasn't in the mood for movies and pizza. he isn't in the mood to see the guys, but he didn't have a choice.

he still felt guilty to what happened.

liam snapped his fingers, "louis william tomlinson. back to earth."

niall watched with his mouth full of pizza as liam shakes louis. louis snapped out of his own bubble and smacked liam's hand.

smacking ended up in rough housing. which means they ended up wrestling with each other at the couch--probably all around the living room too. niall just sat and watch, constantly howling as he was cheering for the wrestling that was happening. they were supposed to watch a movie, but they all thought this was more fun.

the two sat on each side of the couch after their match. both are gasping for air as if they just finished a run.

"the fuck was that?" liam asks.

niall just opened the second box of pizza, munching on it as he waits for louis' answer.

louis just shrugs.

but he seriously just wants to let go of all of the steam and anger that's been building up inside of him. he wanted to relax.

sure, wrestling wasn't really relaxing, but to louis, it sure did the trick.

"something's up. i know something's up." liam crosses his arms over his chest. niall still watching their bickering.

"nothing's up, liam." louis says, "don't be ridiculous."

"i'm being ridiculous?" liam scoffed.

they all know louis is lying. his voice was a bit more high pitched than it usually was. he has his hands waving in the air in an exaggerated way.

"it's nothing, okay?" he pouts, "can we just watch a movie before niall eats the four boxes of pizza that i paid for."

"not my fault you picked my fave" niall playfully gave louis a soft punch in the arm.

louis just gives off a small smile, grabbing the remote and playing the movie he got.

but before the movie even started his phone rings making him jump up and run to the bedroom.

"hi." he says, breathless.

he heard him chuckle on the other end, "vas' happenin?"

he giggled at the sound of his voice. he feels contented, but not happy. he can feel it in his gut that he shouldn't be doing this, he can hear the voices on the back of his mind telling him not to talk to the raven haired guy.

but he still does.

for the last three days, he did nothing in this house (other than going to clubs and bars) but to talk to him.

to zayn.

"love? you there?"

he cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his hair.

"yeah. sorry." he paused, "what was that again?"

"i asked if we could... you know, go out."

"are you asking me out?"

surely, he is.

"yep. i... i hope you don't mind." he says, popping the 'p' on the word yep.

louis stares off into space.

harry.

"um... i'll think about it, okay?"

"sure. just hit me up whenever you feel like going on that date."

he walked out of the room towards liam and nial who were patiently waiting for him. his head was out in space when they all decided to start the movie.

he was spacing out.

all he could think about was that date zayn offered him, and the gut wrenching feeling of guilt he feels because of harry.

---

SHORT UPDATE.

Hi guys!
Hope this chapter is okay. Leave a comment or hit vote! :)

--Allthelove.
xx