18

after another mind-blowing making love, they cooked some popcorn and watched movies. louis wasn't really watching the movie but more likely stares at harry. he noticed the way his eyes crinkle at the sides and his cheeks dip to form a dimple when he's happy about the scene. he noticed him biting his lip when the turn of events became tragic.

he noticed everything.

"did you like the movie, lou?" harry asks, turning his head to face him.

louis nods.

"great! i love the part when they met again. it was dramatic but so romantic." he smiles, "what about you?"

"um..." louis taps his chin.

harry crosses his arms over the pillow on his chest and pouts.

"you didn't pay attention, didn't you?"

"i did!"

harry raises a brow, "then tell me a scene."

louis groans and hits his head with a pillow. he wasn't paying attention to the movie. he was paying attention to harry.

"i like the part when it made you smile, showing off your dimples. that... that scene."

"that... was not part of the movie." he blushed and hits louis with another pillow, "arsehole."

louis giggles and pulls harry closer. "god, you're so cute. i can't help it."

"tables have turned." harry giggles.

"yup. definitely." he pecks harry's temple and sighs.

"harry. i want to remember... like i really, really want to."

harry moves and arranges his position in between louis' legs. he looks up at those blue eyes and gives him a quizzical look.

"i want to remember why i fell for you. or why i love you... or just... that." he gazes at the pictures on the wall.

"well, i... i need to tell you something first."

louis nods and sits up straight; harry still between his legs.

"i..." harry pauses.

would he really tell this to louis? he shook his head. no.

no.

"i am a photographer. i get to travel a lot because of that... because i work at some magazine... y'know, shoot photos for them. and just those things."

louis nods.

"i usually bring you along so you don't get bored here."

"how did we meet?"

"i met liam first since he kind of auditioned for modelling. then we kind of became close friends. he introduced me to niall... he knows i'm gay." harry chuckles, "so... yeah."

"niall is gay?"

"nope. but he's pansexual."

louis hummed and nods his head in understanding but his brows a bit furrowed, "continue."