14

"harry?"

the voice spoke. his voice sounds rough but with softness mixed on it.

harry turned around just to see the raven haired tattooed boy standing in front of him. he was wearing white tank top and skinny jeans.

clearly louis' style.

"zayn." harry fists his hands at his sides, "what on earth are you doing here?"

zayn puts both his hands up, surrendering to harry's deathly glare. clearly, zayn wasn't scared of harry but that doesn't mean he would beat the shit out of the person.

"haz."

"shut up." harry hisses.

"oh come on. we were best friends! even before the lads!" zayn chuckles as he remembers their shared memories.

harry scoffed, "that was before, zayn."

"before what?" zayn walked towards him, "before i became friends with them?"

harry stood speechless.

"we were best friends harry. how could you forget that?"

"key-word. were." harry rolled his eyes, "i forgot about our friendship when you broke your promise."

"oh please."

"do not 'oh please' me zayn. you promised not to hurt louis." harry tried to keep his anger held up inside him.

he was tempted to punch the boy in front of him.

"you may be their first 'friend' but i knew them longer than you."

the raven haired boy raised a brow, "how so? your friends are only maddy and i. we used to hang out together, remember?"

"used to, zayn." harry runs his hands through his hair. it was being his habit to do that out of frustration.

"harry."

"shush."

"i came to say i'm sorry."

"i don't need your sorry."

silence fell, a minute later, anne came out of the house with some chips.

"boys." she calls them, curiosity flashes at her eyes.

"mum. zayn's leaving." harry dismisses zayn without his approval.

"but he just came!" anne's voice came out as mad more than shocked.

"really mum?"

zayn watched harry as his nose flare out of frustration. his hands red from being held close tight.

"i'm sorry for causing trouble anne." zayn apologises.

"oh fucking get it over with, zayn." harry scoffed. his arms now crossed over his chest.

he was flaming mad.

he never wanted to talk about his past with zayn. be it their past friendship or that little secret they've been hiding.

"i'll be going now." zayn shows off his fake smile.

he looks at harry and shakes his head.

"i'll be texting you haz."

"don't care."

with a heavy heart, zayn left the residence. he was dying on the inside.

as soon as he got in his car, he broke down. he was having a hard time already, and now harry couldn't forgive him.

he knew he was to blame, but he didn't thought it would last longer than a year. he didn't ever think
that harry could hold a grudge against him.

he cursed under his breath as he clutched his tank top. he was having a hard time breathing and his chest was hurting.

he didn't need this now.

maybe i do. his mind tells him, maybe this is my punishment for making the biggest mistake ever.

---

after the zayn drama, harry and his mum ate silently. when they were done eating, harry did the dishes and went straight to his room.

his phone beeped.

'1 new message from Z'

he was curious on what he was about to say yet he didn't read the text. he didn't need more drama on his life.

he just wants zayn to just stay in the past, like what he thinks he is.

he picked up his keys and headed downstairs.

"i'm going out!" he yells.

his mum just says 'okay'. he heads out to a place five hours far from where he is.

to his home.

---

weeeeee~

what what what. nope. even i, myself, am shocked with what i am writing. sooooo

~

all the love.

xx