11

thirty minutes after harry left, the doctor finally let louis go home. the blue eyed boy then went home to their flat. liam and niall didn't find anything wrong with dropping louis off, but they were also silently hoping that harry is still there. 

too bad he isn't.

louis opened the door and immediately felt uncomfortable. the peaceful yet empty place filling him up.

great. he thought. just what i needed

when he finally locked the door, he knew in the back of his mind that he was wishing harry to be there. harry to greet him and to hug him. he was silently hoping for the younger boy to apologize for being mad--furious. but sadly, he isn't exactly here to do just that.

he thought harry would be lying in bed, asleep. trying to calm down his nerves and just letting time pass by. but harry and his golden boots are no where to be found. his fancy clothes and skinny pants are just another figure of imagination.

his closet, empty, like the flat itself. 

louis fumbled to get his phone, cursing to himself to why he wore skinny jeans at the wrong time. 

the brown haired boy couldn't admit to himself that he was worried for the younger lad. he didn't have the guts to admit that he wanted nothing but to see his smile. 

because, really, it was his fault that harry is no where to be found. he shouldn't have pushed him to his edge. if he knew better, he wouldn't have done it. 

"liam?" he asks, voice shaking. he finally got through liam's voice mail.

"is everything alright, lou?"

"yes." he paused, he couldn't pry his eyes off of the bed where he thought harry would be, "um... no. actually." 

"what's the matter?"

"do you know where harry is?" he lightly scratches his stubble. 

"he isn't there?"

he rolls his eyes, "that's why i was asking if you knew where he went."

"no, sorry lou." he paused, "i'm with niall at the moment. we just dropped you, right?"

"right."

"we'll call you when we find out where he's at."

that ended the call, but louis, being louis... he was easily bored, so he went through his contacts and found harry's number.

right. he closed his eyes. should i call him?

his thumb hovered over the dial button. thousand of thoughts were flashing through his mind. he opened his eyes, and stared at the blank wall. he thought he could actually call harry over his guilt, but he couldn't. he didn't have the guts to do it.

---

the sound of footsteps echo throughout the hallway towards the kitchen. a tall man walks with a heavy heart. he didn't want to cause any disturbance, but he knows that this is the only possible place he can go to.

"mum?" he calls out.

his voice a little hoarse due to the five hour drive. his long hair in a messy bun, eyes bloodshot due to the crying he has done on the car ride.

the radio station played their song and he didn't have the heart to turn it off. so he listened to the soft music that made him cry.

"mum?" he calls out again once he reached the dining room. a woman was standing, her back facing him.

the woman turned around, she was a middle aged woman who resembles her son's striking appearance.

"harry!" anne exclaims as she wipes her hand on her apron.

she was speaking a bit loud since she has her headphones on. blasting her favorite classical music.

harry removed her headphones as he pecks her cheeks, "hi mum."

she hugs him tight, which harry silently thanks her for. he needed it.

"you didn't even gave me a heads up!" she couldn't wipe her smile off her lips.

harry shrugs, "can i stay for a while?"

she tilts her head to the side. clearly noticing harry's red eyes in the clear lighting.

"oh." she gives an understanding nod at harry who stands there awkwardly.

"no problem hun." she pecks her son's cheek, "go and settle in. dinner's almost ready."

"good then." he smiles. well, he forced a smile, "just call me when it's ready."

he went up straight to his room. taking in the sight. there wasn't any visible changes done on their house.

his eyes darted towards his bed.

the last time he went here, he was with louis. they practically made love on that same bed and his mum teased him about it the next day.

he shook his head. he went here to forget about louis. to forget about the pain.

for once, he wanted to think about himself. nothing more, nothing less.

---

WASSUP PEEPS. :)
UM. I apologize if I have any incorrect use of grammar.
English is not really my mother tongue.

I hope you guys like this chapter! Let me know with votes and/or at the comments.

Jes is out.

All the love. xx