33

"so, is zayn okay?" liam asks.

the rest of the boys found out about the threat of the unknown person to zayn. harry told them since he doesn't know what to do. he was scared and most of all, panicking. that's what he was doing most of the time. he over thinks the messages of the stranger and thinks of the worst.

it's been two days since that and it seems like louis has an idea on what to do.

"let's go to paris."

all the boys looked at him as if he just grew two more heads. louis doesn't know what has been going through his mind but that's what he blurted out. sure, he wanted to go to paris to reminisce memories with harry, and this seems the perfect time. to escape the stranger behind all these.

"are you totally out of your mind?" niall says, blown away by the idea.

"what? isn't that a good thing? we can just stay there for a while! let this thing chill out."

"louis that'll take a lot of time..." liam reasons out.

"besides, i don't have enough money for the tickets, baby."

"right... you've stopped working."

"i'm on hiatus." harry chuckles.

"i think we all are." liam points out.

because ever since that incident with niall, they've been careful. barely leaving their house and taking a leave off work.

"look, this could also be our grand vacation!" louis gets excited, "you can both get girls while me and harry make love." louis winks as liam and niall shake their head.

harry smacked lou on his arm, blushing.

"did you really have to say that?" harry whispered, but not low enough.

"yup. so proud that i could make love to the most beautiful man in the world." louis winks at harry.

"okay, guys. focus?" liam clears his throat earning a chuckle from louis.

"so, paris?" louis offers again.

"no." harry opens his mouth, but then closes it again. thinking it over.

"maybe..." both niall and liam answered.

---

A very short update. I'll get back to you guys during the Christmas vacation because, yay Christmas! (Not really. I'm not really excited for that, but, yay vacation!)

Finals is comin' up and this week has been pretty hectic. Like, really...really hectic. Sometimes as soon as I get home, I'm knocked out dead at my bed... Just to wake up feelin like a fookin' zombeh the next morning.

Okaaaay! Enough update from my life; sending lots of hugs to all of you guys! I hope you have a nice week! :)

xo