I'm Falling For Your Twin

Hey guys so I thought I would write a new fanfic on harry! and I had an idea since marcel in best song ever I thought I would write one about harry and marcel as two different characters

Enjoy

Thanks xxx

_______________________

Vanessa's POV

'Harry I told you I loved you and I meant it.' I yelled throwing myself on the park bench next to him.

Tears rolling down his face.

'No you don't you like my twin' he looked deep in my eyes.

Ok it was true. I had a few feelings for Marcel Styles but he was the new kid on the block and who can help crushing on him.

'Harry, I bet you have feelings for millions of girls everyday' I pointed out.

'They're called fans you idiot' he argued.

'And I love you, you idiot' I snapped back.

Then silence broke.

I slid along the bench so I was even further away from him but he moved closer to me.

He turned my head towards him and whispered, 'look babe, I love you Vanessa. I just sometimes think you prefer my brother marcel'

I looked at him and kissed him.

'Harry..i always have loved you, when we met in 2010 I was there for you backstage when you auditioned for X factor. I'm there when you're going through tough times. I always come on tour with you and not to forget when we finished school I didn't dump you for anyone cuter cuz I only wanted you' I demanded.

I sat there looking into his eyes.

He honestly thought I preferred his brother didnt he.

He really did.

Marcel was his nerdy twin. Yeah he was cute, but harry was the most hottest, kindest person I ever met and I wanted nobody but him.

Harry sat there in silence, taking my words in and then wrapped his arms around me and held on to me. He didnt let go. I started to kiss him.

I loved him and I wanted him to know that.

We started dating when we were 15 and we are now 19 and still dating

****

The next day harry and the band were going on tour again. Me and Eleanor Calder we packing our bags and going. Eleanor was my best friend. We are still friends with Danielle Peazer but we're also now friends with Sophia, Liam's NEW girlfriend. She's super nice and she has to go through a lot of hate.

And we hang out with Perrie a lot as well but she never comes on tour because she has her own band and her own concerts to do.

But me and Eleanor are the best of friends. We met at the up all night tours backstage but those were the days when we would hang out with Danielle back stage.

I was packing my bag when I got a call from harry. 'I'm coming to pick you and Eleanor up in 5 minutes babe'

'Ok love see ya in a min' I replied sending kisses down the phone to harry.

'Ooh get in there' Eleanor teased.

'Shut up' I joked.

'Let's go and wait outside ready for harry' I grabbed my suitcase and opened the door for Eleanor.

This was gonna be the best year ever. Here we come Take Me Home tour.