Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Marcels POV

Why did harry just do that?

He beat me up.

I hadn't done anything to him so what gave him the right.

And now I was even more scared what he might do to Vanessa. I never even got the chance to ask her out or anything. I was kinda apprehensive about dating her because what if she did say yes. But what if she said yes only to make harry jealous.

I'm not living my life around harry anymore.

'Harry..' I slowly got up as I covered my face with my hand. The blood was dripping down my cheek. As harry did draw blood when he stupidly whacked me with his brown boot.

'Marcel, bro I'm so sorry' he tried helping me up.

But I wasn't having any of it.

'No you know what harry leave it, I think you've done enough'

I walk off into the distance to find liam and Zayn and Niall.

As I don't hear harry chasing after me. Thank goodness. I'd had enough of me.

I obviously had to warn the rest of them about harry. He was aggressive. Well tonight he'd shown it.

Harry's POV

I really didnt know what the hell I had just done. I didn't mean to hurt him honestly. I guess I was mad at him because Vanessa liked him. And obviously I couldn't whack Vanessa or hurt her could I because she was a girl and obviously I just... couldn't.

'Harry where's marcel going?' I quiet voice said as the person tapped my shoulder and pointed into the distance at marcel.

FREAKING HELL, it was Vanessa.

'Ohh umm.. I ...ur.. dunno.. umm' I stuttered.

'Harry?' she asked.

'I'm going to see him' she ran off to catch up with him.

'No wait Vanessa' I tried to explain but it was too late she was well off into the distance.

I saw a taxi coming so I waved for it to pick me up. Handed the driver some money and guided him back to the hotel.

I had to get back there before the guys did.

Vanessa's POV

'Marcel? what the hell has happened to you baby?' I hugged him tightly as saw blood dripping from his face. It wasn't too much blood but it was enough to make me wonder.

Then that name came into my head. Harry.

'It was harry. Whacked me with his shoe aha' marcel slightly laughed a bit to hide his pain.

'That idiot' I cussed.

'It's ok' he weakly smiled.

I hugged him tightly and he put his other arm around me and his other hand on his face.

'Lets find the others'

We went off the find the others.

First we needed to find Louis and Eleanor. But when we go to the shop. They were there with Zayn, Liam and Niall.

I was so peed off with harry right now. How dare he do this to his own brother.

'What happened?' Eleanor gasped.

The others turned round, dropped everything they were doing and came over to me and marcel as we walked in the door.

'It's harry. He whacked him with a shoe' I moaned.

'..He did say it wasn't meant to hurt me or draw blood' marcel added.

'Thats not the point. He's hurt you' Zayn frowned.

'Look let's just get back to the hotel and get cleaned up.' Niall said.

'And I'll have a word with harry. Will you help me louis?' Liam said.

'Me and Eleanor will help Zayn sort out marcel and get him cleaned up.' I added.

I really hoped he was okay.

Harry needed to be sorted out to be honest, after our break up, he wasn't acting the same. He was acting almost violent. But I knew deep down he was a soft, sensitive, cute guy who did care about people's feelings. But recently he just changed. I wanted the old harry back. But maybe that wouldn't happen unless we got back together again.

But to be honest I don't think even that would happen.