Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Vanessa's POV

'Zayn I don't know what to do anymore' I sobbed into his shirt as he hugged me tightly.

Maybe he was missing perrie. Because he seemed like he was being really comforting in all this.

Was there something I didn't know?

To be honest. I had no idea what I wanted anymore.

'Me and Louis are just gonna go down town just call us if you need us' Eleanor tried to get to me to hug me but Zayns arms were wrapped round my body like he was keeping me warm.

'Okay el, by el and Lou' I smiled and waved.

'Me and Niall are gonna go to the skate park, wanna come Zayn?' Liam asked.

'Zayn you can go its fine. I know you love skating' I smiled looking up at him.

'No guys it's fine I will stay and comfort Vanessa. Don't want her being lonely.'

Aww he was so sweet.

'And I'll go with you liam and Niall' marcel got up and put his phone back in his pocket.

'Okay bye Zayn bye Vanessa' Niall winked and waved as they all walked out the door.

'Is Harry in there still Zayn?' I slightly sobbed still as I said Harry's name.

'I'll have a look babe'

Zayn was being really supportive did he like me? no I could even be seen next to him like in that kind of way. He was with a gorgeous girl from my favourite gorgeous girl band. I could never do that. But sometimes you have gotta think of yourself first. What would make you happy. And if he did like me maybe I would say yes to him.

But harry. No way. I was done with him. I did not want him anywhere near me. Everything was falling apart and it was too late for happy endings.

Zayn walked into the room where harry was led on the bed just on his back with his head resting on his hands. He was annoyed. I could see.

I peered round the door but as I saw Zayn sitting on the edge of the bed talking to him I quickly put the door too.

Harry had no right in even looking at me to be honest.

As I heard them talking I just led on zayns bed in this room and just snuggled up to the pillow. It smelt just like Zayn. Whatever after shave and body spray he had been wearing it smelt delicious. Zayn always smelt clean and he had that clean cut edge to him. I liked that.

Zayns POV

Nobody in our group knew this but just last night me and perrie were on the phone and we broke up. We couldn't be dealing with long distance relationships and perrie said me and her should just stay friends. I agreed. But we had to make this it. The end. Because all I could think about was Vanessa.

Was I feeling something for her? or was it just because I knew the jerk harry could be at times.

I had no idea. But I was gonna stay close to Vanessa and support her because me and her have developed a good close friendly relationship over the past week and I didn't want that to end.

However. I think she still had feelings for harry though so I agreed to go and talk to him for her. It wasn't fair the way she was being treated. She didnt deserve it.

'Ok Mate harry look whatever's gone in between you is it something you could sort out' I asked. As I sat on the edge if Harry's bed waiting for him to sit up.

'Look man. I loved her and I know for a fact she loved me. But we both acted like idiots' I was kind of disgusted by his words. They both acted like idiots? no I don't think so. All Vanessa did was love him back and give her love to him. He betrayed that. And played with her heart.

'Wait rewind harry. Look NO you're the one that acted like an idiot may I point out. She did nothing. If us guys hadn't stopped you, you would have hooked up with that stupid model from the club. I know you like models but you could have had anyone and you picked her. And that's not the point. If you didn't want Vanessa in the first place and you wanted a model you should have picked one instead of changing your mind half way through a relationship and playing someone's heart.'

I made my lecture and I made my point. I could see his eyes taking it all in.

'I'm sorry Zayn. Now you've pointed that out. I actually realise. I'm such a jerk man what do I do now what do I tell her?' his eyes filled with frustration and tears.

'Mate I'm trying to help you not put you down' I patted his back.

'Thanks but I think I'm gonna go and get some air. Me and Vanessa are through and that's that. But when you go back in there. Tell her me and her should just stick to being friends' he sniffed as he walked out the door to go wherever he was going.

I wondered back in to my room where Vanessa was cuddled up on my bed.

Looked like she had been crying. But I said nothing and I just waited for her to wake up.

______________

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's not very long but sometimes I don't update as much as I should aha!! keep reading and please don't forget to check out my other fanfics!!!

FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW BACK!!

AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO READ AND VOTE FOR YOUR FANFICS IF YOU DO THE SAME :D

Thanks xoxoxoxoxoxox