Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Vanessa's POV

There was me Eleanor and Marcel all sat in the lobby of the hotel. The guys had gone off to practice for their tour. Couldn't wait. they did the first concert tonight!

'So,...' I started, hoping someone would start off a conversation but clearly not. Normally of it was just me and Eleanor or would be so easy to talk and talk and talk. About boys shoes clothes music make up anything.

But with marcel it was so awkward. We just say there in pretty much silence.

'So Marcel you enjoying your new look' Eleanor asked him as she smiled.

'Yeah I love it thanks so much Eleanor you did well! I feel like a different person altogether!' he said enthusiastically.

'Aww cute' Eleanor clapped on pride as she was proud with her work.

'You look great marcel' I winked.

He blushed at my words and that's when I knew he thought I fancied him but actually it was just a compliment.

But then I did start to feel something for him. Every time I looked at him I saw harry but sometimes I saw a sweeter version of harry.

Harry's POV

I hoped Vanessa, Eleanor and ..well Marcel was ok. But Marcel was the only person who could put them in danger.. trust me.

Me, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis were sat on these stools in the arena warming up for tonights concert and practicing each song. But when we got to Last First Kiss, we decided to put a twist on it.

We ended up doing a reggae version, a reggae version of Last First Kiss.

It went really well.

'Paul can we do that on the night at the real concert?' I asked our tour manager Paul Higgins.

'No harry cuz the fans expect you to song it properly' he insisted.

But I still thought that the fans would enjoy it if we did a reggae version instead of the same old same old.

'Now we gotta practice dancing for tonight and stage directions' louis pointed

'Oh crud' Zayn slapped his hand over his face I'm disgust and horror. He hated dancing. I mean like none of is were really great fans of dancing but Zayn really hated it.

Ever since bootcamp on X factor when he went backstage cuz he could not dance. The poor fella.

'Zayn it's fine we've been doing it for what three years now, I think you're going to be fine' I reassured him.

As I was reassuring Zayn I wasn't so sure about this myself.

The stage was kinder huger and higher up.

It was daunting and scary. I was petrified but I couldn't let it show because it wasn't fair on the other lads. Especially Zayn who already despised dancing as it was.

Louis's POV

We were on stage practicing our stage directions and dancing. When we heard a massive thud.

We couldn't find harry any where so we assumed he was playing a prank on us. But now we really were scared.

He wasn't on stage or anything.

Then a load of our help and support team came rushin over to the ground below the stage.

'What the hells going on?' I yelled at Liam.

'I dunno wtf?' he replied reeving his eyebrows up in wonder.

We couldn't quite see what was going on below because we were a bit higher up. We walked down the steps to find harry unconscience and in a heap on the floor.

'OMG. Harry harry mate you alright?' I ran up to him shaking him to make sure he was ok but there was no answer.

'Stay away mr Tomlinson we need to rush him to hospital' one of the security guards guided us all away from the scene.

I wanted to know what had happened to my best mate and I wanted to know now!!

'OOMG Zayn gasped.

This had probably made zayns fear of dancing or annoyance of dancing 100% worse.

But that wasn't the point right now and we could take care of that later. But right now what was important was Harry's health... and WHAT ABOUT THE CONCERT TONIGHT?

'I will go and ring Vanessa and Eleanor and marcel to tell them Harry's been rushed to A&E and I will tell them the full story' Niall pulled out his phone and went backstage.

We were just flapping around panicking. We had to get the hospital right now. And fast.

________________

So guys what do you think so far?

Will the boys be able to pull off their first concert of the Take Me Home Tour or will harry drop out?

Find out ...