Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

'We,re here!' louis flung his hands in the air as we all walked off the plane.

The heat hit me straight away as we had just landed in Australia.

I put my arm round Vanessa as I saw Eleanor and Louis were together.

Liam Niall and Zayn were just walking together with Marcel.

I caught Marcel staring at my girl though.

It he did it one more time then I would have to say something.

'You guys go ahead I just need need to talk to Vanessa' I stopped in my tracks.

'Okay' Niall smiled and carried on. The rest of them hesitated and then slowly turned around.

'Umm harry what are you doing?' Vanessa looked at me with a confused look.

'look Vanessa, do you love me?' I rushed.

'Well obviously..' I quickly stopped her.

'No Vanessa do you really love me?'

'Yes harry. Yes I do okay I love you. So stop making me tell you everyday just cuz you think I love Marcel' she walked off. Her messy bun on top of her head nearly falling out as she was storming off.

I just wanted to tell her something! but she never stays with me for one moment long enough for me to tell her.

The thing I wanted to ask her was a very important question. But I couldn't tell anyone yet.

Vanessa's POV

Harry was starting to pee me off. He thought I had a crush of Marcel. for goodness sake just coz I was nice to him and friendly like normal people are to their boyfriends siblings doesnt mean that I fancied him.

What did Harry really want from me, did he want me to be disrespectful and rude to his brother or nice and friendly?

He couldn't make up his mind half of the time. I reckon he is an insecure boy. He's always acting strong and staying tough but really he's the sweetest, shy, fragile boy I've met.

I walked off as I started to cry. I didn't know what to do anymore. I wanted to go back home. I didn't wanna be with harry if he was gonna keep being like this. I didn't want an over protective boyfriend. And that's what harry was.

My mascara was running down my face I took my messy bun out and chucked all my grips in my bag.

My high wastes shorts were all ripped where they were from last summer and my little purple crop top was making me feel uncomfortable.

That's the thing I was only comfortable around harry. No other boy made me feel safe. But then sometimes he was too 'comfortable'. And how dare he think I like Marcel. I'm only nice to him because he's Harry's brother. Even more he's his twin.

'Wait up!' I heard a husky voice say as I started to run away, but my black boots were clip clopping on the air port floor so it was hard to run.

It as harry behind me.

I ran even faster. I just wanted to find the others.

I could see Niall's vest too and baggy kind of denim trousers and I knew he wasn't far away.

I ran as fast as I could when I tripped over someone's suitcase.

Next thing I knew. Two boys who looked alike was next to me.

Harry and Marcel. For god sake why do they always both come. I didn't wanna see any of them.

'Babe!' harry shook me to see if I was conscious.

'Harry, I'm flipping fine, calm down' I stressed.

He lifted me off my feet and the next thing I was being carried off by him to go and see the others.

I was gonna argue but I couldn't be bothered. He was my boyfriend after all. And maybe he was my hero.

Marcel 's POV

I didn't understand why harry was being so over protective. I wasn't gonna take his girl.

After all I didn't fancy her anyway.

I was only being nice to her cuz she was nice to me.

What kind of a twin brother does harry really think I am?

Have I ever stole one of his girlfriends? have I ever stabbed him in the back (not literally) I'm not that kinda person. I'm not a backstabber and I'm not a bad brother. I just wanted people to understand me and accept me for who I was. I wasn't an international Boyband member like my brother or a glamorous famous sister like Gemma. I was the nerd of my family. And I had to deal with it.

And plus the one I really fancied was Eleanor.

Oops.