Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Vanessa POV

There was a rattling through the keyhole in the door that didnt seem to go away, I shook Eleanor who was fast asleep in the bed the other side of the room, I got up and shook her.

'Urrrh' she woke up.

'What's that' she jumped out of her bed in fright.

'I dunno come and sit on my bed' I insisted.

Marcel also woke up from a long nap.

We just sat there in terror.

Then that curly haired figure walks through the door.

Phew it was just Harry. I could tell if was him by his shadow.

I went to give him a big hug when I saw a model shaped figure with him. I looked at Eleanor with a raised eyebrow as the other guys all walked in the door looking shamed and disappointed and almost like they were really sorry.

'What's going on?' I mouthed to zayn.

He just looked at the floor and looked back up at me to explain but before he got the chance to Harry spoke.

'If you excuse me, me and this gorgeous girl are gonna go in my room' he said as his hands were interlocked with hers. She had the hugest smirk on her face like a bitch smirk.

'Who's it hell is this Harry?' I yelled at him.

'Its Kelly' he grinned.

With a slur to his voice. Yeah he was drunk.

Yep who would have guessed.

He was drunk and he had brought a model back.

'Kelly I think you should go' Louis pointed her out of the door as she slipped her phone number on a piece of paper into Harry's jean pocket

'Call me' she smiled at him. But not a cute smile. An alluring disgusting cocky smile. An evil smile. Ew.

He winked at her but before he could even reach for her phone number I yanked it out of his pocket as the girl walked out the door.

'Oooh a bit frisky going down there don't you think?' he flirted with me with that drunk tone to his voice. I rolled my eyes, ripped up the piece of paper with that phone number on and chucked in the bun. Tears rolling down my face.

'Harry how could you. As soon as we got to this country you proposed to me out of the blue and then your first concert you almost cheat on me with that thing'

I cried

'Nearly but I didn't' he grinned.

'Whatever Harry get out of my face' I demanded. Sitting on the bed with Eleanor and marcel crying my heart out.

I hated drunk Harry, it was a side to him that no one should have to see or experience.

'Lets get you cleaned up' Liam pulled Harry into the bathroom and Niall followed as Louis and zayn came over to me and Eleanor.

I heard throwing up and gagging coming from the bathroom as Harry was obviously being sick from all the alcohol he'd drunk.

I sat there crying as zayn handed me the tissue box.

'Thanks zayn' I looked up at him

'It's ok babe' he gave me a friendly hug and sat down next to me.

'We're really sorry about tonight' Louis looked at me and Eleanor.

Then looked at me. 'Harry just got really drunk. He doesn't love that girl he loves you. He can't stop talking about you and on stage he kept whispering things about you and dirty things' Louis slightly chuckled. And so did I.

'Haha see that's the giggle we want to see' Louis lifted my chin up and Eleanor didnt seem to mind that. She laughed too. We were all friends here anyway

'Babe Harry just comes across as being a flirt but he's much babe, he loves you' zayn held me.

'Thanks zayn and Louis. Perrie picked right with you zayn' I smiled.

'And Eleanor you picked great with Louis too aha'

'Thanks so did you though' she said

I looked up at her

'With harry?' I asked.

She just nodded. They all did.

'Thanks guys I should get some sleep now' I hugged them all.

'Night' I said as I got into bed.

'Me too night guys' zayn smiled at went to his room and bed.

Eleanor's POV

' I should probab..' before I could say anything else Louis interrupted me.

'Babe we need to talk'

Oh no what happened. Ha do done something wrong? had HE done something wrong? did he it want me anymore?

'Recently me and you have been acting like we're slipping apart and I don't like it.' He said.

'I know I've been feeling the exact same' I sighed too.

'But I love you Eleanor I really do' he looked at me grabbing me waist to hug me.

I held him tight too and said 'I love you too'

We both got into my bed and cuddled up.

'Is everything between us ok now?'he asked.

'Yeah it's fine' I smiled.

To be honest I didn't know what even happened between us. Maybe it was just a weakness in our relationship.

But the main thing was that everything was good now.