Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Vanessa's POV

When the other guys came back it was so awkward. Us all sat in the hotel rooms just trying to make conversation but I couldn't help but notice harry glancing at me then across at marcel. Like every five minutes.

If he didnt stop it I was tempted to ask him what his problem was.

'Soooo...' Eleanor looked at me then marcel then harry and she could tell the awkwardness between us so she changed the subject.

'Shall we have a movie night tonight?' Louis stepped in.

Oh for goodness sake. I couldn't. I could not be in the same room as harry. not tonight. I just needed space from him.

'Umm well the thing is' Eleanor knew that I didn't like that idea of Louis' so she nudged him as he let out a little 'ow'

'Maybe we should just go and hang out at the town maybe. As a group' she suggested.

That was a better idea.

'Yeah sure' I smiled.

Harry looked at me and started off a smile but I looked away too quickly for him to say anything.

I held Marcels hand secretly hoping no one would see.

He looked down and winked at me.

'Okay shall we go now or does anyone need to get ready?' Liam asked.

'Oh two seconds let me sort out my mascara' I let go of marcel and was about to run to the bathroom to sort out my make up when he pulled me back.

'You're perfect the way you are, you don't need make up to cover up' he winked at me.

'Urm yeh but marcel that's kinda mine and the bands song remember' harry coughed. Urghhhhh he was obviously jealous.

'I wasn't trying to make it a song' marcel corrected him.

'I just said she's fine the way she is'

He rolled his eyes in frustration as I walked off into the bathroom.

'Thanks marcel but I need to sort myself out trust me' I ran off.

'Won't be long' I said.

'Okay' Niall said.

Ffs. I reckon harry saw us holding hands. I didn't want him to see because I didn't want him hurting anyone. And I especially didnt want him hurting marcel. but I just prayed he wouldn't see and even if he did maybe he wouldn't do anything about it. Plus, I was done with him. We were no longer together so I could live my life how I wanted to, so could he. To be honest I wouldn't get jealous if he brought home another girl again. They were welcome to him.

Harry's POV.

How actual dare he. That marcel kid. He's all over her. I couldn't just stand there watching him putting all his hands over her. And flirting like mad. Then...he sings a song from my band.

Ha. Yeah he really is trying to steal my life.

And now I was actually more angry than ever as I saw them holding hands.

Yeah what i had done was wrong but I knew she was after my twin as soon as he had to come on tour with us.

I was sick if him now. I couldn't just stand there letting him put his hands over her.

Something

Had

To

Be

Done.

....