Chapter 3

Eleanor's POV

We had just picked up Marcel and he sat in the back with me.

Vanessa was in the front with harry. I was pretending to scroll through my twitter feeds and just fixed my eyes on my phone but really I was watching everything. I was still spying on Marcel. I didn't trust him.

He wanted Vanessa, and he acted like he had some sort of curse on her. Vanessa loved Harry though. They had been going out since they were both 15 years old and now they are 19. That's the longest anyone I knew had been going out for.

Harry was deeply in love with Vanessa, okay so he did come across as being a bit over protective but it was because he loved her that much.

My boyfriend was of course Louis and I loved him very much.

Marcel wouldn't dare try anything with me, he knows not too.

Marcel was just sat there looking creepy. No offence. But he looked like he was planning something. I was that close to him that I couldn't help but notice how alike he was to harry. Okay yeah I know they're twins but his eyes, his skin, the way he smiled, omggg he was just like him.

'Urm can I help you with something?' marcel looked at me and altered his glasses.

'Umm no oh sorry didnt mean to stare at you' I weakly smiled. I only then realised I was sat looking at him in the face, my head completely turned towards him scanning his face.

'Sorry just thought I saw something out the window' I lied terribly.

'Oh ok' he winked.

Even his wink was as luring as Harry's it actually gave me shivers.

We were on our way to the airport in Manchester to meet Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. We were like ten minutes away and Marcel pulled out his iPhone. Didnt know he even had one but he said harry bought him it last year for Christmas.

'We're nearly there!' harry said.

'Wooo' Vanessa started.

'Can't wait until the guys tell us where we're going' vanessa turned her head and told me.

Harry couldn't tell us yet coz the boys decided they would keep it a secret until we all met each other. Perrie wouldn't be there sadly because she was at a Little Mix tour. I was proud of her, and we did have to give Zayn a bit of sympathy because there would be harry with Vanessa and me with Louis and then Him Niall and Liam would just be without their girls. Sophia couldn't come, perrie was on tour and even worse Nialler didn't have a girlfriend.

I don't get how he didn't have a girl friend though. He was gorgeous, kind, Irish, funny, and oh yeah HE WAS IN THE BIGGEST BAND IN THE WHILE WORLD. just to top it off. So how was he still single?!

Vanessa's POV

'We're here!!!!' harry said as he parked near the door.

'Oh god here we go' harry rolled his eyes as a load of fans came blocking the space.

'HARRY WE LOVE YOU' one girl was holding up a banner saying 'harry is my one thing'

And another girl was holding up a banner saying 'You Don't Know You're Beautiful Harry'

'Wow creative' Eleanor giggled.

A load of big security men came guiding the girls out of the way, making way for harry, marcel me and Eleanor to walk into the airport.

We walked through the door and there was Louis Niall Zayn and Liam!

Louis ran straight up to Eleanor.

And the other guys ran up to me and harry.

'Zayn!' I yelled because I knew he looked a bit lonely so I hugged him and kissed his cheek. Arw the good old little zayner.

'Stay strong, you'll see perrie again soon' I smiled.

'Thanks' he smiled.

'LIAAAAAM' I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

Then I hugged Niall. And he was acting all stupid like a giggle fan girl.

'OMG it's harry styles girlfriend OMG OMG OMG I'm gonna faint' Niall teased and hugged me.

Eleanor greeted all the boys which gave me chance to hug Louis.

Then we all walked up to the waiting room where we had to check in and wait for our flight.

'Oh yeah one more thing, we need to tell you girls ... and Marcel, where we are going first on our tour.'

Liam smiled looking at us all.

'AUSTRALIA!!' Louis yelled.

'Woo' we all jumped in the air.

Yessss this was it! loved Australia. only ever been once with my cousins. But this was better because it was with my best friend and the ONE DIRECTION!! and of course Marcel.

The lady on the microphone called out our flight and it was time for us to get on the plane. This was it. Goodbye London and Manchester. and goodbye England. For a bit anyway.

___________

Hey guys did you enjoy this chapter?

Thanks for reading, more coming soon

Ellie xxxx