Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV

I stood there with my arms folded waiting for harry to continue.

'Go on then spit it out' I snapped rolling my eyes.

'Look' he started.

'This little girl she kinda inspired me a minute ago. She was about 16 and she told me how she just lost her boyfriend he dumped her or she dumped him or whatever happened, the point is , she said if you want something enough you'll fight for it. The fact is I want you and I want you enough to fight for you so please forgive me'

Harry got on his knees.

'I see you still have your engagement ring on' he smirked.

'Please' he begged.

'Fine harry fine. I forgive you. But one more time and we are through. K' I smiled falsely as I walked into my bedroom.

Harry followed me.

'Lets watch some tv and talk before we go to sleep' I said, kind of cheering up.

'Sure sounds good' he smiled at me

We got on top of the bed and watched Pitch Perfect.

Harry kept moving closer to me and I kept moving away, teasing him. It then become a game. I moved close to him and he moved further away until he ended up flat on the floor.

'Ahahahahhahaha' I laughed until he grabbed me by the waist and I ended up on top of him too

'Who's laughing now?' he smiled.

Harry's POV

I think she has forgiven me because she seemed to be really happy with me and all that.

When the movie finished everyone went to bed so did me and Vanessa.

I didn't know what we were gonna do tomorrow because me and the boys had practice first thing in the morning. We were rehearsing for the take me home tour which started next week.

I was gonna miss my girl but at least she had Eleanor and I dared to say it but....Marcel.

But as long as nothing happened between them two I'd be ok.

But if it did then I dunno if me and Vanessa actually would get married.

______

The next morning.

Me and the guys crept out and carefully locked the doors.

When we heard footsteps coming into the main room. It was eleanor.

Her and Louis were just making out and saying bye to each other while I kissed Vanessa on her lips before going.

'When you're done' Zayn held the door pointing to Louis, urging him to get a move on.

'You're only jealous cuz perrie's not here' he smirked.

'Blahsjskdksks' Zayn scrunched his nose in the air and let the door go in Louis's face.

This was quite funny but on the other hand I had noticed how Zayn was becoming really arrogant and I know he was missing perrie but our band comes before perrie's band. I'm sorry but our band is more important than his love life that he is rushing.

Yeah cuz him and perrie are getting really serious but they're rushing it and they're both in bands so it's weird.

But anyway. Off we went to practice our tour.

Hoped the girls and Marcel would be alright for a few hours on their own.