Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Vanessa's POV

Phew! We were finally off that flight. That was longggg.

Marcel had said goodbye to Tia and joined us guys as we checked in at Manchester airport.

Harry gripped hold of my hand as he tried to drag me through the crowds and lines of people, he was only trying to protect me but he was kinda hurting my hand.

Louis did the same to Eleanor as he pulled her through the crowd of people. Marcel liam and Niall and Zayn following behind.

'Phew we are free' harry said wiping his hand across his sweaty forehead.

'I don't think we are mate' liam sighed as 3 men with cameras came over taking pictures.

'Ah geez not the flipping paparazzi' Zayn rolled his eyes.

'Leave us alone' louis stuck two fingers up at them as they snapped the pictures.

We all just turned around and walked off.

Then in the distance I thought I saw Tia, Tia the girl that marcel was making out with. The girl he kinda liked. But she was running up to this guy. The strange thing was that I recognised this guy.

It probably looked really odd because I was just giving him a proper hard stare but I honestly did recognised him. As we got closer and closer to the mysterious man I realised then who it was.. my ex boyfriend Jake. Flip. Flip. Flip. I could NOT let harry see him because those two never got along when we went to high school together.

See when we all started high school, jake was my first boyfriend at that school and then we only dated for like less than a year and then 2 years later me and harry started dating. That was just before he auditioned for X factor.

'Uhh babe are you alright?' harry brushed his finger over my cheek.

'Ur.. umm what yeah course' I lied.

'Ok..' harry seemed a little concerned.

Then when I looked back that's when I saw Tia running up to Jake???!!

What the hell. Were they going out or something? but I could have sworn Tia said she was single and it wasn't his sister because he only had one brother and no sisters. He never saw his cousins and it obviously wasnt his mum or anyone so the only option left was friend or girlfriend. I couldn't let marcel see, for a start it would break his heart then secondly harry would realise who it was.

But that's when I saw them making out. Tia and jake like fully making out. I couldn't stand here watching this happen. Marcel was being played. The little cow had a boyfriend. And that boyfriend was my ex. He was an idiot. He cheated on me so many times with popular girls that he'd only do the same to her.

'WHAT THE HELL' Marcel yelled making everyone turn around looking at him.

Damn. He saw.

'Don't worry guys, he's just really really.. urrr feeling.. not too good' I lied as I tried to stop people looking and I tried not to draw attention to us.

'Marcel you ok?' I asked. Trying to act a bit dumb.

'No look, Tia has a boyfriend. She fricking lied to me!' a tear filled his eye.

I know he only met her like 2 hours ago but in his defence he was quite chuffed that he found someone who liked him and not his brother harry for a change.

Harry then came over and the other guys did and then Eleanor whispered to me 'is that jake as in jake jake?'

'Yep THAT jake my ex' I replied in shame.

'OH MY GOD THAT'S HIM' harry cussed under his breath.

Yeah harry didn't really like my ex. They never really got along.

Marcel ran over to Tia who quickly took her lips off of Jake's as they both stood there glaring at me harry marcel Eleanor Louis Zayn Liam and Niall.

'I can't believe you did this to me' marcel stood there.

'I'm sor..'

'Save it' marcel cut off Tia before she couldn't even speak.

'Suit yourself then I have jake' she kissed jake but he backed away. Marcel stood back with Zayn, Niall and Liam. Eleanor and Louis stood to the side and harry was staring face to face with Jake.

'Ohh look who it is my sexy chick' jake walked over to me playing with my hair.

'Get shoved Jake' I pushed his hands off of me in disgust.

'Arw don't be like that babe! we used to date remember?' he touched me all over we cringey.

'Yeah like years and years and years ago mate' I pushed his filthy hands off of me.

'OI. It's me again harry styles' harry said to jake pushing him towards the wall clenching his fists.

'Ohh so you're the little weasel who stole my Vanessa off me' jake smirked.

'MATE YOU CHEATED ON HER THEN 2 YEARS LATER WE DATED SO PEE OFF' harry punched him in the stomach.

'Harry don't' I cried.

Tia stood there laughing then before she knew it Eleanor slapped her across the face.

'Stop laughing cow' Eleanor reaved her nose up at Tia as she slapped her leaving a red mark across her face. She just stood there holding her face gasping and giving us all the evil eye.

Next thing I knew harry was on the floor in pain, his nose bleeding and he was holding his stomach.

'Harry!!' I ran over to him leaning over him trying to brush his curls from his face.

'What the hell did you do?' I cried as I stuck my finger up at jake.

Jakes face was red on one side where harry had punched him but jake had punched and battered harry so hard that he looked like he was fricking dying.

'Vanessa' harry slowly said as he tried to open his eyes.

'Harry' I kissed him on the lips. Yeah they were covered in blood but I loved him I didn't care, if kissing him makes him any better I would do it a thousand times.

'I love you' he said holding my hand.

'I love you too baby' I cupped his head in my hands as a load of security men came over taking jake and Tia away.

Then a paramedic came over. Like an airport medical helper came over to check if harry was okay.

'You guys better go and check in I will ring eleanor to keep you guys posted when we hear news' I said as tears filled my eyes.

Heads were just turning as they all watched harry on the floor, bruised and battered.

I wanted to kill jake right now. Idiot. How fricking dare he do this to harry. He was only jealous of his success. In all fairness jake had no talent. When we were doing battle of the bands in year 11 Harry's band was against his and harry beat him so he's been jealous ever since really.

I just wanted my boy to be ok.

______________