Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Eleanor's POV

Harry rung up Zayn Liam Niall and Louis and I agreed to ring Gemma and Anne to tell them the news. But the thing is we couldn't give them enough information because we didnt know ourselves.

When we arrived at the hospital for like the third time since their world tour, Anne and Gemma were already there with Louis Liam and Niall. Zayn greeted us at the door, guiding us to where marcel was.

'He isn't ... you know?' I asked.

'We don't know' Zayn said with a sad face.

We all walked into the room where marcel was led in a hospital bed unconcience.

Was he dead?

Vanessa POV

Marcel was such an idiot for going and agreeing to fight Jake but I swear down now if jake has caused enough harm to him to kill him I would never forgive the ugly guts on that guy. He was the most disgusting person i had ever met and I never wanted to see him again unless it was to kill him.

Gemma and Anne were trying to stay strong but I saw they had tears in their eyes. Harry was crying. We did love marcel.

After everything we had been through and even just this week. We didnt want him to die. I didn't want him to die.

Me and Eleanor just stood there hugging. I didn't know what to think anymore. Was marcel gonna die. Just die there in hospital? I couldn't do this anymore. If marcel was to die then I don't even think I could be here. They're all my best friends and I loved them I couldn't be without any of them.

I was so angry with Jake right now that if it was allowed id actually kill him.

The nurses and doctors told us we had to go home because they had to do tests and experiments to see if he was okay.

Gemma and Anne were the only ones allowed to stay, harry could stay if he wanted but he didnt. He couldn't bear seeing marcel like this. This made me realise he actually loved his brother more than you think.

Harry walked out with us, hand in hand with me with his jacket over me to keep me warm.

'It's ok harry. I love you'

'I love you too' he said looking down at me. He was towering over me and because it was dark it was quite scary. But I didn't care. He was protecting me. And to be honest I needed protecting. I was weak and after tonight I was frightened, frightened for marcel, frightened of Jake.

I was scared.

'Right tonight I'm gonna come in your room with you harry and we're gonna watch a nice romantic movie to take our mind off things okay and I know you're worried about marcel we all are but he's in best hands right now.' I reassured him as we all walked over to the car. Me harry Eleanor Liam Zayn Louis and Niall.